Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Heartbeat Magnuson Supercharger Build

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of good guys on this board for camshaft selection and tuning advice. I have a TVS2300 running about 7.5-8 lbs. Personally, I went with Pat G for the cam selection and tune(remote). Awesome results, very reasonable cost. I wanted the car to sound stock, drive stock and run 11.40's-11.50s. He delivered. Check out him out.

Post Thanks / Like

There's a few on the SSForum.
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    I would love for you to post their quote here. I'm sure it would be a learning experience for many.
    You need to get over your butt hurt. This is getting old even for me. Anymore Livernois posts from you will get removed. Move on.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Contact ADAM cooper from ace performance he was the first to do one on the g8 and he also sells the parts

Texas speed 408 stroker,Lingenfelter ls3 ported heads,tv1900,2.8 pulley,kooks header header back,custom axel back, squash double pump upgrade, e85 tein lowering , demon 8 triple pod, brembo brakes ,brm sway bar, bmr toe rod , bmr end link, spohn trailing arms, tein springs,tsw nurburgring rims. Icebox. Old numbers on stock engine 650/620 with 3.0 pulley

5. Likes mooredata liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmanx View Post
    Contact ADAM cooper from ace performance he was the first to do one on the g8 and he also sells the parts
    thanks for the info, I noticed you have E85 on your sig file. Is there alot involved to do this fuel switch?

Post Thanks / Like

Parts are coming in. Livernois Fuel Pump and CNC LSA Lingenfelter Heads. Magnuson said they should get the G8 adapter kit from Austria this week, Hope to see the HB next week.
    20170308_174445.jpg20170315_181221(0).jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mooredata View Post
    thanks for the info, I noticed you have E85 on your sig file. Is there alot involved to do this fuel switch?
    not really you can get by with injectors, a pump, a flex fuel sensor and a tune. my sig is old im running a built 404 now with a lsa and 17psi

Texas speed 408 stroker,Lingenfelter ls3 ported heads,tv1900,2.8 pulley,kooks header header back,custom axel back, squash double pump upgrade, e85 tein lowering , demon 8 triple pod, brembo brakes ,brm sway bar, bmr toe rod , bmr end link, spohn trailing arms, tein springs,tsw nurburgring rims. Icebox. Old numbers on stock engine 650/620 with 3.0 pulley

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    You need to get over your butt hurt. This is getting old even for me. Anymore Livernois posts from you will get removed. Move on.
    I will continue to post my experiences with Livernois and other vendors as I see fit. The very essence of enthusiast boards such as this is to share information. Sometimes that information is good. Sometimes it isn't. The more informed people are, the better decisions they can make. Should you as a moderator choose to edit or delete my posts, or ban me all together, that is certainly your right. Ask yourself though, who does that action benefit, the enthusiasts that view this site, or paying advertisers? No different than special interest money affecting our government. Do you serve the people or the big business that pays to advertise here?
    Places I've had great experiences with? LPE in your home state. AGP. Supercharger Connection (back when Jessika was there). Magnuson. ARH. Swaintech. RKT56. Fasterproms. ProMeth. Tim King.

To the OP, sorry to take this dump in your build thread. I wish you all the best with it. It will be a monster when it's finished.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    I will continue to post my experiences with Livernois and other vendors as I see fit. The very essence of enthusiast boards such as this is to share information. Sometimes that information is good. Sometimes it isn't. The more informed people are, the better decisions they can make. Should you as a moderator choose to edit or delete my posts, or ban me all together, that is certainly your right. Ask yourself though, who does that action benefit, the enthusiasts that view this site, or paying advertisers? No different than special interest money affecting our government. Do you serve the people or the big business that pays to advertise here?
    Places I've had great experiences with? LPE in your home state. AGP. Supercharger Connection (back when Jessika was there). Magnuson. ARH. Swaintech. RKT56. Fasterproms. ProMeth. Tim King.

To the OP, sorry to take this dump in your build thread. I wish you all the best with it. It will be a monster when it's finished.
    I'm not going to ban anyone. We have a forum for you to post your experiences with vendors and members who sell items. http://www.g8nation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99
    However, you choose to use other threads to post your "experience" in. No more. I do and will reserve the right to remove anymore posts regarding Livernois in others threads.
    What and who does it benefit? The community. If you need anymore discussion on this send me a pm, or we can do it over the phone.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

11. Likes Chewy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

. Magnuson said they should get the G8 adapter kit from Austria this week,

so , what parts are in the g8 kit that are different from the SS ??
    09 PBM M6 G8 GXP
    08 Solstice M5 GXP
    05 GTP CompG
    88 Fiero Formula
    81 Turbo Trans Am
    76 Trans Am 455