Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If your blood hasn't boiled enough lately...

Post Thanks / Like

Man, I wish I could give your post multiple thumbs up!!!! Well done sir!!!
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

2009 G8 GXP - Sport Red Metallic (#821 of 1829 / #33 of 74 as Optioned)

2. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TonyKarter View Post
    He is not alone. I fought our property owners association “Architectural committee" over building a 40x40 metal building on the lot beside my house. The committee is made up of a bunch of small-minded, mean-spirited bitches who sadly have been mentally ravaged by menopause, just like these two cunts in the video. They have attained every tier on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs except the one at the top: the need to control other’s lives and emotions.

During the time that I was at war with these bitches the cost of the building went up over $6,000. Rather, I told those that needed to be told to get fucked to go get fucked. I enjoy breaking a stick off in the ass of those that need it, people like the women in this video. Telling me that I couldn't build when they had just told one of their own that he could? Somebody needs a stick broke off in their ass.

Beat them at their own game! I was one step ahead of them. They were PISSED! BOO-YAH BITCHES!!!

A few days later I find myself standing it my driveway with the lot of these bitches after they showed up unannounced to see for themselves how I was planning to fuck up the golf course and cut everyone’s property values in half. The snidest bitch among them asked, “So what are you going to do if we don’t let you build it?” To which I replied, “Betty, I hope you don’t let me build it. That would be the best thing for me, and let me tell you why. If you don’t I’m going to sue you, and each of you (pointing with my finger at each of them for dramatic effect), collectively and severally. And I I am going to win, and you are going to end up paying to build my building. My cost will go to almost zero. So please tell me no. My lawyer will seat a jury made up of freedom-loving Billy green-teeth types, just the type of good, freedom-loving people that live in this rural county that don’t like others telling them what they can do and can’t do with their hard-earned property. That is why most of us live out this far from civilization, so that we can be left alone to do what we want…and now comes you to try to tell us what we can’t do? We are going to see what they think of you letting one of your own, one of the board of directors, build a metal building, on the golf course, less than 300 yards from where you say I can’t build one BECAUSE I am on the golf course." (NOTE: They can be built any place else, just not on the golf course.) "They are going to see me as being one of them, because I am. YOU SEE ME as one of them, and I am, and that is why you are fucking with me, because I want no part of you and your little society cliques. Hell, I won’t even need a lawyer, but I’ll get one just the same, just so you’ll have to pay for him. But even I could argue this case against you and win. I’ll do a Devil and Daniel Webster close and when I am finished with ya’ll you will end up paying for my building AND my lawyer. So go ahead, I WANT YOU to tell me I can’t build it: I think you having to pay for it will put an end to all of this holier-than-thou bullshit.”

I never intended to do the eaves, only to obtain his letter just to shut them the fuck up.

I REALLY pissed them off in the end, somewhat of payback for all the trouble they put me through:!

Sure enough...About five month later I get a call from one of the ladies on the committee wanting to know when the brick will be laid. I tell her, “I’m not doing it”. She is agasp at my impertinence and asks why. I tell her that no brick ledge was poured outside the building on which to lay the brick. She says, well, I’ll just have to find a way. To which I reply, No M'am, I won’t…because you see, YOUR inspector came by four times and inspected. He said it was built correctly. He signed off on the building being built correctly, and apparently he knew that there was no brick ledge, so he in his capacity as your inspector approved it...so you approved it! I have his four inspector’s tags, signed and dated, saying exactly that. So if you want to sue somebody, you sue him. Good day madam.

Get another call about a year later: they want to know why I have not landscaped it as illustrated in the site drawing. I tell them that the three months that I had to fuck with them the cost went up $6,000. That was the money I was going to use to landscape it. But I am not opposed to planting anything they want to bring by. Haven’t heard a peep from them in more than five years.

So, one more time…BOO-YAH BITCHES!!!!

I was just lucky. I would have rather not had this confrontation, but it seems that people like the women in the video have the need to impose their will on others. Sick fucks those two...that's what happens when you cannot achieve orgasm...
    LOL!!!! HOLY SHIT -- I almost choked on my breakfast toast!!! I'm sorry you went through that -- but that had to have been one of the best posts I've read in some time!! So .... how do you REALLY feel about them? :-) Thanks the deep belly laugh!
    2009 G8 GT
    628.5 RWHP on gasoline​ ---> ARH Long Tubes 1 7/8" & full exhaust / Magnaflow Mid Muffler / Cherry Bomb Vortex Mufflers / Magnuson 1.9 / Overdrive "non-cog" pulley system / Ported blower base / 2.70" Pulley / LS3 rockers with Trunion upgrade / Trick Flow x255 cylinder heads / 8-Rib Pulley system / Innovator West 10% Balancer / DOD Delete / Lunati Lifters / Custom CTS-V Patrick G Cam Grind / Wiseco Forged Rods & Pistons / Injector Dynamics 85lbs / 4.25" Air Intake Tube / 102mm TB & MAF Tube / 102mm TPIS Throttle Body / LS7 MAF Card / ZL1 Fuel Pump / JMS Fuel Pump Booster / VaporWorx Controller / B&M Tranny Cooler with fan / Circle-D Heavy Duty Rebuild & 265mm triple Disc Billet Converter / Camaro Tranny Pan/ Eibach Lowering Springs / BMR Front & Rear Sway Bars, LCA's, Control Arms / DBA 4000xs Rotors / Hawks Ceramic Pads

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    Yep!!! ..Sounds like they are just two old bitter bitches that haven't gotten laid in years and they need to get the sand washed out of their fucking vaginas!

Ive donated to this cause
    Another epic one!! Quit!! You guys are going to make me choke to death from laughing!!! :-)
    2009 G8 GT
    628.5 RWHP on gasoline​ ---> ARH Long Tubes 1 7/8" & full exhaust / Magnaflow Mid Muffler / Cherry Bomb Vortex Mufflers / Magnuson 1.9 / Overdrive "non-cog" pulley system / Ported blower base / 2.70" Pulley / LS3 rockers with Trunion upgrade / Trick Flow x255 cylinder heads / 8-Rib Pulley system / Innovator West 10% Balancer / DOD Delete / Lunati Lifters / Custom CTS-V Patrick G Cam Grind / Wiseco Forged Rods & Pistons / Injector Dynamics 85lbs / 4.25" Air Intake Tube / 102mm TB & MAF Tube / 102mm TPIS Throttle Body / LS7 MAF Card / ZL1 Fuel Pump / JMS Fuel Pump Booster / VaporWorx Controller / B&M Tranny Cooler with fan / Circle-D Heavy Duty Rebuild & 265mm triple Disc Billet Converter / Camaro Tranny Pan/ Eibach Lowering Springs / BMR Front & Rear Sway Bars, LCA's, Control Arms / DBA 4000xs Rotors / Hawks Ceramic Pads

5. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lol the neighbors have spent $15K & $32k and he still has the garage.
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

7. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    Those two women are just bitter since they are so ugly that not even Donald Trump would grab their pussies.
    lol

Post Thanks / Like

It happens here in New Hampshire too... and we are the Live Free or Die state!

Tony, I like your style. A LOT. I'll have to buy you a beer some day. While we check out your awesome garage.
    2009.1 G8 GT MSM, Sport & Premium
    Creature Comfort:
    19" spare & Pace jack kit, autodim mirror, visor light mod, pass seat slider fix, subwoofer mod, Homelink visor (by Snakey),
    XM & OnStar out/CoStar BLUESTAR in

Show:
    debadged except GM chicklets, custom GXP front fascia, GXP rear diffuser, Holden Center Caps

Go/Whoa:
    VMS ECM/TCM tune, Vararam, HSRK, ARH 1-3/4" LTH, HFCs into stock mufflers, Mobil 1, Pedders Street 1 kit, front Brembo's, PPV struts & shocks

[U] Stuff waiting patiently for installation [U]
    LSA Supercharger (base), Rear PPV shocks, Rear Brembo's, Russell rear brake lines, Staggered Camaro 20's with Holden centers, Morimoto HID's, wireless Aux input for tunes off of the cell phone.

PB: 13.468 @104.4 tune & Vararam