Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: DBA - Maryland Speed Experience

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up DBA - Maryland Speed Experience

Order: Hawk Pads and DBA T3 rotors on all four corners.

I placed an order on Feb 25th through Maryland Speed for DBA T3 4000 rotors for all four corners of the car. I got an email back saying they were on back order and would ship in April sometime. I was OK with this since my car was in storage anyway. Talking to Branden from Maryland his hands were tied.

Fast forward through that time to April 29th. I emailed Yoni inquiring the status of the back-ordered DBA orders. I somehow came across his name on the DBA Facebook page from him helping another customer.
    I received an email the same day form Yoni saying hes aware of the back orders and said he would call to get a firmer ETA for me, which he did. Yoni and Branden worked together for solutions behind the scenes.

Long story short, I got my rotors on May 27th. But in the end I got great customer service. Multiple times we've chatted and even though at times he didn't have the answer, I still got an email saying he got my email and that he would get back to me.

It was such a great experience that the wait didn't bother me, and I think it's because of Yoni's great communication. He treated me, the end user as if I'm a dealer.

Thank you to Yoni, DBA, and Maryland Speed!
    08' Pontiac G8 GT PBM
    11.323@121.66 Rock Falls Raceway 10-11-14
    N/A RCR Car

Post Thanks / Like

Same here Maryland speed has great service.
    2008 GT-M. PBM, #885