Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Paul has retired

Post Thanks / Like

Paul is and always will be the greatest.
    Wish you all the best man! Know you always have a home here
    -= R.I.P Charlie =-
    2008 Panther Black G8 GT 888 Edition #470
    Texas-Speed 418 LS3, Patrick G 234/242 114LSA+2 Cam & Livernois Ported Heads & Valve-job, Roto-Fab CAI & Radiator Cover, Fasterproms Ported TB & Manifold, ECM/TCM Tune by PatrickG, 1-7/8" American Racing Headers, Circle-D 258mm 2800rpm Converter, Powerbond 25% Pulley, Pedders xA Street II Kit, HSV VE GTS Fenders, HSV VE GTS 20" Wheels (285/30 & 245/35), 20% Tint, Holden Rear Sunshade, Empty Wallet Mod(tm)
    http://g8gt.blogspot.com

2. Likes TooManyHobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My ride is better because of CP. Have some excellent adventures, mate!

Post Thanks / Like

I just sent Paul a thank you email, what s shock he is a GRRRR8 guy and has helped us all when we needed it.
    He will be missed for sure.

Happy retirement Mate toast you with a cold Pint of Fosters
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all that you have done for us!
    2008 NA G8 GT

1/4 mile = 10.93 @ 123
    60' = 1.47
    DA = 500

Naturally Aspirated-230/242 Cam-.030 Milled Heads-Valve Job-New Era Performance ECM/TCM tune-New Era Performance Ported Throttle Body-Vararam CAI-Rick Crawford Modified Intake Manifold-VMS HSRK-UD Pulley-MSD Plugs-4" MAF-Ram Air Plate-Circle D Triple Disk 4000-4200 245mm Converter-3.45 gears-1 7/8 American Racing Headers-Magnaflow mid muffler-SLP Lowering Springs in Rear-M&H Skinnies-Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 295/45/17-Dark Star Rims

- ARANGO AUTOMOTIVE & TOWING SERVICES, WEBSTER NY

VIP Member with OCD Executor999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

CP,
    Thanks for all you do and all your help towards modding our G8's. I'm happy to say that the last items I ordered from you are getting installed on the car this month.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned by Patrick G | Wrenched by Enhanced Street Performance
    AC Delco | ARP | ATI | BMR | Centric | GForce Engineering | GM | Holden | Kooks | Manton | Moog | Norris Motorsports | Patrick G | Pedders | Pirelli | PRC | RCR | Rotofab | Russell | Texas Speed | SuperPro | Xforce

'Charlie the GRRRR8' - Rest in Peace 11/14/2013

Post Thanks / Like

It is sad to see him retire but I wish him nothing but the absolute best. He has helped myself achieve dreams with my G8 that I thought would never be able to be done and was always amazing to deal with. I'm sure he has forgotten more than I'll ever know about our cars and his sense of humor is second to none!

Paul, from half way around this green and blue ball floating in space, thank you for everything you have done for us. Please stop by every now and then!
    - Matt

8. Likes joemomma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matts88yj View Post
    It is sad to see him retire but I wish him nothing but the absolute best. He has helped myself achieve dreams with my G8 that I thought would never be able to be done and was always amazing to deal with. I'm sure he has forgotten more than I'll ever know about our cars and his sense of humor is second to none!

Paul, from half way around this green and blue ball floating in space, thank you for everything you have done for us. Please stop by every now and then!
    I agree 110%..especially his arid sense of humor..wish you the very best Mr. Sadler.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

peace out mate !! enjoy !!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope C.P. is doing allright. I made a couple of purchases from him over the years. I will miss having an Australian connection. Also who didn't want to be able to jump on a plane for Australia after seeing his Grid Girl posts. In fact, I might go into the GRRR8 archives after this post for a revisit.
    2009 WH GT Prem/Sprt w/Sunroof, Trunk liner, Custom-fitted Sunshade, Sony GPS, LED Rear License Plate Lights. X-PEL Headlight Protectors, Osram Nightbreaker Low- Beams, Redline armrest cover, Raceramp Flatstoppers, Led Reverse Lights, Led Taillights, Led Foglights, Genuine HSV Seat Belt Shouder Pads, Commodore VF rear window interior sunshade direct from AU. No Performance Mods, maybe someday just get a 480HP Crate Engine from GMPerformance.

Post Thanks / Like

All good things must come to an end. Happy Retirement CP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

13. Thanks -Ray- thanked for this post
    Likes MongosG8 liked this post