Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tire pressure problems

Post Thanks / Like

I have only 1 sensor go bad replaced it problem solved.
    G8 GT K & N CAI, Pypes headers, Solo HFC's,Solo axle backs, Custom tune, FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links.Little lunati cam 219/223 .625/.625 DOD with LS3 valves , LS7 lifters, BTR SKOO1 springs, 7.425 Comp cam pushrods & SLP UDP. AC tensioner upgrade.

V6 Spectre CAI, Overkill tune,FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, BMR Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links

Post Thanks / Like

Update, I took it to the stealership and they replaced one of the two I paid them to replace 15 months ago, sorry out of warranty was the story and another 125.00
    06 GTO Panther Black 6 speed, Magic Stick 3, HP Tuned etc.
    08 G8 Panther Black Premium package, VIM

Post Thanks / Like

125.00 to replace 1 sensor.
    G8 GT K & N CAI, Pypes headers, Solo HFC's,Solo axle backs, Custom tune, FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links.Little lunati cam 219/223 .625/.625 DOD with LS3 valves , LS7 lifters, BTR SKOO1 springs, 7.425 Comp cam pushrods & SLP UDP. AC tensioner upgrade.

V6 Spectre CAI, Overkill tune,FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, BMR Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links

Post Thanks / Like

That is a bit expensive as the OEM ones are only $15 on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by norton13 View Post
    125.00 to replace 1 sensor.

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought 4 online only to find out 2 were DOA when the installer checked them on the counter before touching my car. Ended up getting all 4 from the installer. Yes, more expensive at $50 each but that included installation and no further waste of my time.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine just started doing the same thing. Would have been nice if this problem came up a few months earlier so I could have had them replaced while the tires were being changed...
    09.5 LR G8 GXP A6
    For mods list, honk 3 times.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the order of representation in Engineering Mode always the say - regardless of getting the system recalibrated for the display.

Because if that's the case it sure would help me out.

I have one that dead to - system fault all the time. in engineering mode it shows as the items reporting 148, the others are about correct.
    If Guns Kill people, then Spoons Cause Diabetes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    Is the order of representation in Engineering Mode always the say - regardless of getting the system recalibrated for the display.

Because if that's the case it sure would help me out.

I have one that dead to - system fault all the time. in engineering mode it shows as the items reporting 148, the others are about correct.

From what I was told they stay in the same order Like Steve mentioned LF RF RR LR

My G8 in Eng mode states 148 across the board even though I know its only the RF that is bad. When I go to manually re-calibrate it will beep for the LF RR & LR only the RF doesn't and its the one I know is bad.
    From what I was told from the dealer ..if one sensor is bad it usually shows them all as 148 (bad) and will not re-calibrate until the bad sensor is replaced. Basically saying you must pay us to replace all 4 now for almost 300 bucks. I will live with it
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"