Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Radiator Covers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa GT View Post
    Ok. I already have the rotofab but don't like some things about the way to fits namely that washer fluid cap will not stay on with the cover on.
    I had the same problem and found this thread. I'm now using this one and it will solve your problem.
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

2009 G8 GXP - Sport Red Metallic (#821 of 1829 / #33 of 74 as Optioned)

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by terryscott621 View Post
    I had the same problem and found this thread. I'm now using this one and it will solve your problem.
    Ditto

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Money sent for 2 of the V8 covers. I haven't been able to find these anywhere either.
    2009.5 MGM G8 GT,VG Shark Fin,35% Tint,Auto Dim Mirror,Weather Tech Mats,V8 6.0L Emblems,K&N Filter,Holden Pontiac Trunk Liner,Full size 19" Spare & Jack Tool Kit,Kahtec Blinking Third Brake Light.

2009 PBM G8 GT,VG Shark Fin,35% Tint,Auto Dim Mirror,Weather Tech Mats,V8 6.0L Emblems,K&N Filter,Redline Shift Boot,Doug Thorley Cat Back,GXP Rear Difusser,Holden Pontiac Trunk Liner,Full size 19" Spare & Jack Tool Kit,Kahtec Blinking Third Brake Light, G8 Roof Rack.

1974 Grand Prix SJ 1973 Cutlass Supreme

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa GT View Post
    Ok. I already have the rotofab but don't like some things about the way to fits namely that washer fluid cap will not stay on with the cover on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Weird! I have the cover and have had NO issue with the WWF cover coming off. I even bought some billet covers for the car (from Paul) that I installed on the WWF cover and no issues. I had this V6 cover on my previous GT with a Vararam and it cleaned it up a ton.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link on the new cap. I will be ordering it. I actually lost a billet lid from....the guy who used to do the billet catch cans....going down the road. Heard it bouncing on the ground. No more of those haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LR 09 GT Sport/Premium Onyx/Red

In: Sunroof, V1/blendmount, Weathertech, Holden console lid, autodim, VIM, Nuvi 765t, Red Shifter & Wheel, Polk ,Kicker, backup cam, BT, Homelink

Out: HSV GTS 20", Rebadged, GXP Diffuser, 35w 5000k HID, Sharkfin, LED's in progress

Performance: TVS 2300, Livernois 2C, DOD Delete, BAP, Rotofab, Kooks, Corsa, HSRK, 3.27 Rear245/285 Pilot Super Sport, King/Monroe, BMR sways, SFC's, & Tunnel Brace, Spohn rear arms, Pedders bushings, '11 CTS-V Brakes, SS lines

Post Thanks / Like

Paul do you have any v6 cover left?
    I need one.
    thanks.
    09 white hot g8 gt
    vararam, slp ud pully, billetprototypes catch can, gxp mufflers, 160 stat, hsrk, bmr trailing arms, bmr toe links.

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 86cutlass350 View Post
    Paul do you have any v6 cover left?
    I need one.
    thanks.
    No sorry I have none remaining.
    Crazy Paul
    Your Holden Parts Connection in Australia!

Post Thanks / Like

Will you have any anytime soon? Or do you know where I can get one?
    09 white hot g8 gt
    vararam, slp ud pully, billetprototypes catch can, gxp mufflers, 160 stat, hsrk, bmr trailing arms, bmr toe links.

Post Thanks / Like

anymore of the V6 rad covers?

Post Thanks / Like

Crazy Paul retired!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!