Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New z51 vette

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, now I'm with ya...Keep us posted on your friend's Z06.
    Marty

G8 gone, but not forgotten...

Post Thanks / Like

A local shop here worked on a new Z06. Mods - ARH 2 inch headers, cam, lower pulley, flex fuel sensor, upgraded heat exchanger and tank, AFE intake and drag radials, it went 9.83@138.
    Matt Jones
    2009 WH G8 GT Vararam/Kooks LT's/Corsa/BLP Probationary LL 219/223 .612/.615 112LSA/3.45s

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend with a green one with all the carbon and red leather. He wanted it to match his 97 Fairway Green. Those new c7's are nasty fast for a production car.
    Mods: Things and Stuff 404rwhp 384tq

Post Thanks / Like
    Marty

G8 gone, but not forgotten...

Post Thanks / Like

Was recently in Naples florida. There any car can pull up next to you, Ferrari, bentley, porsche all at ame light. I saw a Z06/7 race a 911 turbo....could not see who won I was too far back and didnt have a telescope but the vett hit his brakes first and appeared to win, but sounded great!
    SOLD 5/16 BOUGHT 2013 PP SHO...2009 GT 0-60 4.1,RWHP 381@4765,TQ 416.11@3828= 12.58@109.78 KOOKs 1 7/8 /race CATS, VARARAM & HSRK RESONATOR DELETE/3 INCH X PIPE to MAGNAFLOW SS F:Michilin pilot A/S3, R: Cooper Zeon RS3, VCM Ecm/TCM tune by Troy, Russell SS brake lines, hawk hps/ DBA 4000XS, NGK TR-5, YellaTerra 1.85Rockers PAC 1218, CC 7.450 Pro Magnum Rods, FULL BMR poly Rear/DIFF White BUSHINGS,BMR trailing arms/toe rods.FE3 shock/struts, Billet Catch Can, LOVELL's strut mounts/BMR bushing,UDP Ported&PolishTB,red Alto,CircleD 3000

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AVIDMOTION View Post
    Was recently in Naples florida. There any car can pull up next to you, Ferrari, bentley, porsche all at ame light. I saw a Z06/7 race a 911 turbo....could not see who won I was too far back and didnt have a telescope but the vett hit his brakes first and appeared to win, but sounded great!
    I'm there every year! My parents have a home on Marco Island so we make it in there for shopping or the zoo with the kids. There are definitely some rich sumbitches living there!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    I'm there every year! My parents have a home on Marco Island so we make it in there for shopping or the zoo with the kids. There are definitely some rich sumbitches living there!
    My parents use to have a condo in Marco Island just down from the Hotel on the beach the high rise. Very nice area for sure
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

8. Likes Chewy liked this post