Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: TSP Cam

Post Thanks / Like

Default TSP Cam

Whats up guys, currently deployed but eye balling TSP's 231/236 cam. Owned a GTO with a big cam which I enjoyed greatly. Ive read mulitiple threads over many cams I think this one may be the one besides a custom grind from Pat G or someone. Im going to try to have him tune my car. Car has full exhaust and intake and tuned at the moment but when I get back DOD delete and cam, and maybe mill the heads if there is enough room where I don't have to fly cut the pistons. Anyone have an opinion on this cam.? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I was told not to go above 230 for PTV clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

I would get ahold of Rick Crawford. He knows how to make the power without the sacrifice of your valve train. I have his top end on my car but have not been able to swap cams from my current setup just yet. Pretty soon both of our G8's will have his custom cams in them. If you have Facebook add ACE performance. Adam Cooper who runs ACE sells all of Rick's parts.

Post Thanks / Like

or pat g
    or lil john motorsports
    or futral
    or brian tooley

all these over tsp, but i'd take tsp over vms...

2009 GT-Rotofab~VMS tune~jba headers~solo catback~camaro wheels~slotted and drilled rotors
    SOON TO BE: Pat G cam, headwork, Manzo headers, removal of crap VMS tune.
    2004 Sierra Crew Cab-Cal Speed stainless LT~hooker aerochamber~Black Bear Performance tune~Ridetech coilovers-dropped 5.5"/8"...much more, FOR SALE

Post Thanks / Like

Im going to have to shoot and email to Pat G and Rick! Thanks guys!