Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Official: 2015 Woodward Dream Cruise G8 Meet

Post Thanks / Like

Default Official: 2015 Woodward Dream Cruise G8 Meet

I have been apprehensive to post anything here because my contact at the church has been taking a long time to get back with me. He sends his apologies for that. I get it. I work like that too LOL!!

The regular gathering of G8's at The Shrine of the Little Flower church at 12 Mile and Woodward is a GO!

• Suggested/requested donation per car per day is $20
    • Come and go as you want, but pay only once.
    • If we get crowded, we can't guarantee your spot if you leave and come back. This has never been an issue. We have always been able to get everyone in. Just wanted to state this just in case we're over capacity.
    • There are porta johns in the area, so that should not be an issue.
    • We do meet there Tuesday also, but that is open to anyone. No donation collected for Tuesday.
    • We plan to have guys out there from early morning on. If you can show up early to help monitor the lot, we could use you. People will be trying to park there and we need keep them out.
    • Any questions can be answered here by one of us running this, or at the Michigan G8 owners Facebook page
    • Spread the word to other G8 forums and sites. This is an all G8 event for anyone wishing to park their G8.

Hope to see you!

Post Thanks / Like

I should clarify that this is for this Friday the 14th.