Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~ TTSaleen's 2008 Pontiac G8 GT project! ~~

Post Thanks / Like

wow lots of mods and upgrades congrats
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Well slight setback today.
    Had an appointment with Rick Crawford to tune my G8.
    Unfortunately, Rick was unable to access my computer as it turns out, I have a tune already loaded and it is locked.

Bad part is I didn't receive anything with the car and I believe it was at least 1 or 2 owners back that did the work.
    So now I have to buy a new computer and get it flashed before Rick can do his tune.

Frustrating!
    2008 G8 GT - Liquid Red - Sport Premium
    Rick Crawford Built! 11.0's @ 122mph.
    Dominator Cam, H-E Series Head Port/Mill/Flowed, throttle body, intake & tune, headers, 3.45 gears, Circle D, E85.

Instagram - TTSaleen
    Youtube - www.youtube.com/98saleen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTSaleen View Post
    Unfortunately, Rick was unable to access my computer as it turns out, I have a tune already loaded and it is locked.

Bad part is I didn't receive anything with the car and I believe it was at least 1 or 2 owners back that did the work.
    So now I have to buy a new computer and get it flashed before Rick can do his tune.

Frustrating!
    Yup that blows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

2009 G8 GT, MSM/Onyx, Prem, Mods: few......Dozen

4. Likes TTSaleen liked this post
    Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTSaleen View Post

Frustrating!
    Damn, I know GXPaycheck used to have a spare ECM not sure if he does anymore or not and he's local.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

6. Thanks TTSaleen thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

some bitch
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.

8. Likes TTSaleen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks good I had some work done to my car as well, what a huge improvement.
    G8 GT K & N CAI, Pypes headers, Solo HFC's,Solo axle backs, Custom tune, FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links.Little lunati cam 219/223 .625/.625 DOD with LS3 valves , LS7 lifters, BTR SKOO1 springs, 7.425 Comp cam pushrods & SLP UDP. AC tensioner upgrade.

V6 Spectre CAI, Overkill tune,FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, BMR Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links

Post Thanks / Like

When can you come to my place to work on the Rat, Ill supply the Ice Cold Natty Light, LOL its a ongoing laugh we have here with the beer choice.

11. Likes TTSaleen liked this post
    VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
    Damn, I know GXPaycheck used to have a spare ECM not sure if he does anymore or not and he's local.
    I think he already sold it to Rick but I've sent him a text to check. Hendrick Southpoint will give 10% off parts by liking their facebook page so the OP could check with them on ordering it and having it flashed so Rick can tune it.
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

13. Thanks Zodiac thanked for this post
    Likes TTSaleen liked this post
    VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Rick already got Brian's.
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

15. Thanks Zodiac thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow nice list of upgrades and mods ......

17. Likes TTSaleen liked this post