Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: alberta meet 2015

Post Thanks / Like

Default alberta meet 2015

Ok going to try this again this yr lol. Trying to get more of us together! Maybe just start off with what area we live in then go from there? I've meet a few of you already
    Red deer for me
    2009 sport red v6
    -helo rims
    -k&n intake
    -solo axle back
    -Overkill tune

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in if I can make the date...We could do it at one of the Red Deer meets this summer.
    09 GT PBM Base,6K HID's and relay harness, Homelink in visor, sport pedals, GXP rear valance, Pontiac trunk liner
    Infinity's in doors, Kickers on Deck powered by EXILE and 16OHM center spkr, 40' of dynamat, Weathertech floor liners
    20" Rial Porto's with 245R35 front and 275R30 rear Sumutimo HTRIII's and CTS-V Brembo calipers with DBA Rotors and SS lines.
    Pedders GSR struts with OEM height Sport Ryder Springs and SuperPro bushings. DOD deleted.
    Solo HFC's with Mach Balanced w/J pipes and resonators + 3.5" tips, Harrop Enhanced Performance with EPS custom cam
    Tuned by Patrick G. and cooled by B&M
    "Jack"
    winter 2015 mods....TBD

New DD 2013 Buick Regal GS, Diamond White, IPF Tuned...

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good to me! Hopefully the weather will be nicer to meet up this yr lol
    2009 sport red v6
    -helo rims
    -k&n intake
    -solo axle back
    -Overkill tune

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be in Red Deer June 24th to July 2.
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT Panther metallic black, Onyx/Red interior.
    Roto-Fab intake, Doug Thorley shorty headers, catless, Solo mach exhaust, GXP front bumper, GXP rear diffuser, Roto-Fab Rad cover, Billet Prototypes oil catch can, GTPprix hacked atari gauge, Powerbond UDP and Camaro deep trans pan, AeroForce Interceptor gauge with cubby pod, GXP FE3 Struts/Shocks, GXP Transmission AUX Cooler and Jannetty Racing Transmission Dipstick.

2009 G8 GT was paid off on June 6th 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping to make it down for show and shine on the June 25th but I'm stuck working now until Saturday.
    09 GT PBM Base,6K HID's and relay harness, Homelink in visor, sport pedals, GXP rear valance, Pontiac trunk liner
    Infinity's in doors, Kickers on Deck powered by EXILE and 16OHM center spkr, 40' of dynamat, Weathertech floor liners
    20" Rial Porto's with 245R35 front and 275R30 rear Sumutimo HTRIII's and CTS-V Brembo calipers with DBA Rotors and SS lines.
    Pedders GSR struts with OEM height Sport Ryder Springs and SuperPro bushings. DOD deleted.
    Solo HFC's with Mach Balanced w/J pipes and resonators + 3.5" tips, Harrop Enhanced Performance with EPS custom cam
    Tuned by Patrick G. and cooled by B&M
    "Jack"
    winter 2015 mods....TBD

New DD 2013 Buick Regal GS, Diamond White, IPF Tuned...