Hello all, I was looking for an exhaust with a little more growl but easy on the ears under normal driving. I purchased Hooker Maxflow (21602 HKR). I installed them yesterday with the tips off of my old mufflers and I'm disappointed with idle and low rpm drone. Above 2000k rpms is great, but at idle up to 1500 it seems to oil drum bad inside the car. The weird thing is when I was installing them, I started it with just the mufflers and the drone was horrible but when I put a 12" piece of 2-1/2 tubing on the end it seemed to completely eliminate the idle drone. I was amazed at how much the tips/pipe changed the behavior of the muffler. These mufflers seemed to get great reviews, but I'm wondering if my cam plays into it some. Do you guys think another tip would make any difference over the stock tips? I was originally debating between these and dynomax Vt's. I'm wondering now if I made the wrong choice. The Maxflow's seemed to be liked by all who have had them, but I'm wondering if my cam plays into it some...