Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Sorry Mr. CTS (not a V) in Mexico

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry Mr. CTS (not a V) in Mexico

So I'm heading into the Mexican branch office to catch up on a few things and I turn down a street to get to the freeway. The black CTS (early version I think) with tint and blingy wheels that was in the oncoming traffic that I passed over to turn followed me taking the turn far to wide, which made me think he was trying to be all "fast & furious". His douche-level jumped 10 points when he barely slowed down to drive around me as I was just coming to a stop sign. As I was hitting the gas to get up to speed again he was rolling through the next one on the street with barely a courtesy tap on the brakes. At the service drive to get on the freeway he did the "I'll just get halfway out into the lanes 'cause I'm turning anyways. +10 again dude...

I get on the freeway and I see him in the distance. A little liberally applied Go Pedal and I'm right behind him. After realizing it was the car he just pulled a jerk move on he zipped over and tried (being the key word) to get a way. Naturally I let him get a little farther out so it would be more fun. Found an opening, got around some cars and I was ahead of him but slowed down so he could catch up. I watched for a car to move so he could come up on my right. There was a car in front of me but an open lane to its left.

Mr. CTS though he'd be cool and try to fly by me but Christine and I felt like showing him what a real car can do. Put it to the floor, she screamed her battle cry and we were suddenly in the lower 3 digit range. After hitting the brakes to get back down to a semi-normal speed he caught up and stayed in the lane next to me for a few seconds. I glanced over and gave a polite nod, but due to his tinted windows I couldn't see his reaction. Based on his driving I'm guessing he was telling me I was number one. For some reason he took the next exit too...

Yes I know it was puppy kicking, but I couldn't help myself.
    -Bob
    2009 MSM G8 GT - Christine

Go:MJD Performance Tune, Kook's LTs 1 7/8", Chrome TVS2300, Little Lunati cam, etc, etc, etc...

Warm start/idle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCwZxC-2_1o

620 - RWHP
    563 - RWTQ

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the douche deserved a kicking...I'm glad I don't drive my G8 every day because I would have been locked up for puppy kicking all the douche bags I see constantly.
    Marty

G8 gone, but not forgotten...