Post Thanks / Like

Doug, thanks for the ride along!
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome driving and what a cool track. Would love to drive VIR. I might make it to mid ohio this weekend in the ACR viper.
    2009.1 Evoke Gray GT prem. sport no roof. CTS-V Brembos front and rear with stock 18s and 19s, Grill mod with custom brake coolers. Custom Tranny cooler, Power steering cooler, 160 Tstat, RotoFab Intake. Pacesetter LTs, Custom Hooker Axlebacks, SSclone tips. HP Tuners and Rick Crawford tuned.
    Base line stock dyno #s 315RWHP 330TQ
    Winter Wait list: Rick C cam and intake. Koni shocks and springs and suspension rebuild.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome driving and what a cool track. Would love to drive VIR. I might make it to mid ohio this weekend in the ACR viper.
    2009.1 Evoke Gray GT prem. sport no roof. CTS-V Brembos front and rear with stock 18s and 19s, Grill mod with custom brake coolers. Custom Tranny cooler, Power steering cooler, 160 Tstat, RotoFab Intake. Pacesetter LTs, Custom Hooker Axlebacks, SSclone tips. HP Tuners and Rick Crawford tuned.
    Base line stock dyno #s 315RWHP 330TQ
    Winter Wait list: Rick C cam and intake. Koni shocks and springs and suspension rebuild.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    Doug, thanks for the ride along!
    You're certainly welcome Ray; glad you enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by jpG8GT View Post
    Thanks! VIR is a beautiful place and a fun track; technical but great for horsepower cars too. I'd love to see some video from the Viper if you go!!! Let me know if you have a youtube channel where I can check out vids if you have them; it's fun to watch track driving!
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

Post Thanks / Like

Nicely done Doug! Good thing you backed out long before the esses. That Rick Crawford engine can build up quite a head of steam if you stayed in it much longer, and that second set gets many cars awfully upset.

Many folks focus too much on engines, drivetrain, etc. for road courses. To really go fast you need great brakes that inspire confidence!

I was hoping OLOA was going back to VIR this year to run on the re-pave, but no. It's good to hear that the re-pave has turned out well. The new track at the National Corvette Museum will be the closest we get.
    Last edited by Carl@Vaporworx; 09-05-2014 at 02:06 PM.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carl@Vaporworx View Post
    Nicely done Doug! Good thing you backed out long before the esses. That Rick Crawford engine can build up quite a head of steam if you stayed in it much longer, and that second set gets many cars awfully upset.

Many folks focus too much on engines, drivetrain, etc. for road courses. To really go fast you need great brakes that inspire confidence!

I was hoping OLOA was going back to VIR this year to run on the re-pave, but no. It's good to hear that the re-pave has turned out well. The new track at the National Corvette Museum will be the closest we get.
    Thanks Carl! Your controller is doing a great job for me! The climbing esses are one of my favorite parts of the track; I was able to go through them at around 110 this time out and hope to increase that again in November! Sad you guys won't be running VIR this time.
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

Post Thanks / Like

Watched it full screen on dougtube.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

8. Thanks Doug Hilliard thanked for this post
    Likes Doug Hilliard liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Doug that is an awesome video. I need to get out there haven't been in a few years.
    87 GN bolt ons Alky kit 12.10 @110 on Drs

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BarnesGN View Post
    Doug that is an awesome video. I need to get out there haven't been in a few years.
    Thanks! Hoping to go Nov 9 or 10th.