Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Get together at our place June 21st Saturday!

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Get together at our place June 21st Saturday!

Sorry for making this separate post this late but we've been out of town for a few days. Anyway, we are hosting a get together at our place this Saturday, June 21st at ~1pm. Dottie and I will supply home made hamburgers and ask others to bring sides/rolls, drinks, etc. if you are willing. If you can't bring anything, please don't let that stop you! Come on out! I do ask you let us know who and how many are coming so we can buy the right amount of meat. Our address is:

1029 Batchelor Rd.
    Apex, NC 27523

Ph. 919 522-4678

It's a long concrete drive back in the woods but keep coming, we really are back here! Do me a favor and DO NOT park in the front yard, you may park on the grass on the side away from the house...hopefully this will be clear; we could have parking limitations depending on how many we have but you can always park on the street and walk down.

Alright, here's who I have so far; if I've missed you, please don't take offense, just respond to this thread and let me know.
    User name How many Bringing
    1 Doug Hilliard 2 hamburgers
    2 Zodiac 3
    3 GXPaycheck 1
    4 Eidolon 2 buns, baked beans, dessert

Thanks!
    Doug
    Last edited by Doug Hilliard; 06-18-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

Post Thanks / Like

Found this too late. Live in Holly Springs and new to the with the whole G8 thing. Hope to meet up with you guys soon!

Gary

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gabhart View Post
    Found this too late. Live in Holly Springs and new to the with the whole G8 thing. Hope to meet up with you guys soon!

Gary
    We'd love to have you join us Saturday if you can make it! Let me know if your plans change.
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gabhart View Post

Gary
    Great meeting you today! Sorry you missed the gtg.
    If you need sport 19" wheels, give Doug a call.

See ya next time!
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

5. Likes Doug Hilliard liked this post