Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grove Cruise Set for Aug 15-17

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Grove Cruise Set for Aug 15-17

The Grove Cruise dates are August 15 -17th this year. Website is open and updated www.grovecruise.ca . Same format as last year. Friday from 4pm sign up at the Home Depot and check out some of the cool cars there. Poker Run after that. Saturday is the pancake breakfast, parade and then Tailgate swap meet and car show and shine at Jubilee Park. Only one other G8 there last year guys so lets show them this year! Registration details on the website. Parking at St. Thomas school even if your not taking part and watch the parade and then hoof it to Jubilee Park to check out the cars.
    09 GT PBM Base,6K HID's and relay harness, Homelink in visor, sport pedals, GXP rear valance, Pontiac trunk liner
    Infinity's in doors, Kickers on Deck powered by EXILE and 16OHM center spkr, 40' of dynamat, Weathertech floor liners
    20" Rial Porto's with 245R35 front and 275R30 rear Sumutimo HTRIII's and CTS-V Brembo calipers with DBA Rotors and SS lines.
    Pedders GSR struts with OEM height Sport Ryder Springs and SuperPro bushings. DOD deleted.
    Solo HFC's with Mach Balanced w/J pipes and resonators + 3.5" tips, Harrop Enhanced Performance with EPS custom cam
    Tuned by Patrick G. and cooled by B&M
    "Jack"
    winter 2015 mods....TBD

New DD 2013 Buick Regal GS, Diamond White, IPF Tuned...

Post Thanks / Like

awww, I'll be in Calgary those dates.
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT Panther metallic black, Onyx/Red interior.
    Roto-Fab intake, Doug Thorley shorty headers, catless, Solo mach exhaust, GXP front bumper, GXP rear diffuser, Roto-Fab Rad cover, Billet Prototypes oil catch can, GTPprix hacked atari gauge, Powerbond UDP and Camaro deep trans pan, AeroForce Interceptor gauge with cubby pod, GXP FE3 Struts/Shocks, GXP Transmission AUX Cooler and Jannetty Racing Transmission Dipstick.

2009 G8 GT was paid off on June 6th 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering if you'd be down for holidays around then. When are you rolling through Edmonton? Maybe we could grab a java.
    09 GT PBM Base,6K HID's and relay harness, Homelink in visor, sport pedals, GXP rear valance, Pontiac trunk liner
    Infinity's in doors, Kickers on Deck powered by EXILE and 16OHM center spkr, 40' of dynamat, Weathertech floor liners
    20" Rial Porto's with 245R35 front and 275R30 rear Sumutimo HTRIII's and CTS-V Brembo calipers with DBA Rotors and SS lines.
    Pedders GSR struts with OEM height Sport Ryder Springs and SuperPro bushings. DOD deleted.
    Solo HFC's with Mach Balanced w/J pipes and resonators + 3.5" tips, Harrop Enhanced Performance with EPS custom cam
    "Jack"
    winter 2015 mods....TBD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRRR8GT View Post
    I was wondering if you'd be down for holidays around then. When are you rolling through Edmonton? Maybe we could grab a java.
    I will be in Leduc on July 22 to 23, Going to Taste of Edmonton July 22.... we can grab a coffee around those dates.
    Last edited by williamGT; 06-23-2014 at 12:24 AM.
    Roto-Fab intake, Doug Thorley shorty headers, catless, Solo mach exhaust, GXP front bumper, GXP rear diffuser, Roto-Fab Rad cover, Billet Prototypes oil catch can, GTPprix hacked atari gauge, Powerbond UDP and Camaro deep trans pan, AeroForce Interceptor gauge with cubby pod, GXP FE3 Struts/Shocks, GXP Transmission AUX Cooler and Jannetty Racing Transmission Dipstick.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be in Alaska that week. Its been on my bucket list to see for a few years. Been close fishing off Douglas Island. I hate to say it but maybe next year...
    "Jack"
    winter 2015 mods....TBD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRRR8GT View Post
    I'll be in Alaska that week. Its been on my bucket list to see for a few years. Been close fishing off Douglas Island. I hate to say it but maybe next year...
    Awww thats too bad, I'll try for next year, planning on have a kid by then lol.... You'll enjoy the sun up in Alaska, its 24 hr day light in NWT

Post Thanks / Like

^On the other board there is a possible early July meet up.
    2009 GT Premium & Sport Packages
    White Hot with Black/Red interior

Roto-fab CAI, Roto-fab Rad cover, Tint all around, Baer brake kit red, Aeroforce gauges, GXP steering wheel, shifter, front clip & diffuser, Shark Fin

Future: Sunroof, suspension, and much more.

Post Thanks / Like

Im in! We could always arrange a central G8 meet, G8chick and I were talking about a meet and cruise. Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, where ever is good for me. I know a guy local to me who isnt on this forum, but im 99% sure hes up for it. Lets make it happen. Ill make the details if no one wants to take the lead

Post Thanks / Like

Ya I'm down depending on when it is!
    2009 sport red v6
    -helo rims
    -k&n intake
    -solo axle back
    -Overkill tune

Post Thanks / Like

Every weekend!