BIG NEWS!!!!

I talked with Auto Interests and they are going to extend a Discounted (Group) Rate for GRRRR8.NET members and friends. Here is how it works!

-Get 10 or more cars to Commit and we will receive a discounted rate of $250

-Discount can be retroactively applied to members who have already registered

-Free Spectator entry for members of GRRRR8.NET

-If we get 15 cars or more: will receive dedicated parking area and 3 free dedicated garages.

This will be for the June 2nd event and Sept 1st event.

Events start at 8am and last till about 5pm.

There will be run groups for everyone from beginner (0-5 track days) to advanced (20+ track days)

I will keep track of the members who want to attend. Once we have a list of 10 or more who are ready to register, I will contact Jason and he will Issue a coupon code to enter at checkout. This coupon code will get us the discounted rate, But only if we have the group together 1 month before the event.

I need a message from you with your FULL NAME and DATE you plan to attend if you plan to partake in this Amazing offer from AutoIntersts!!

AutoInterests link http://autointerests.com/
Performance Driving Events
A longtime specialty of AutoInterests is organizing safe, fun and welcoming performance driving/road course events.

We have always specialized in road course performance driving events. Our events welcome all makes and models of cars as well as both experienced and novice drivers.

Our groups for track events feature a friendly group of staff and participants with the common goal of an outstanding performance driving experience and a great time!

Vehicles at our track events range from a stock Ford Taurus to supercharged Dodge Vipers. Everyone is able to have a great time and have a unique performance driving experience due to the organization of run groups and assistance of fantastic, experienced instructors.

Whether you have never participated in a performance driving event or are a seasoned veteran we encourage you to attend our events for a unique, diverse experience in a welcoming atmosphere!

We provide a great alternative to exclusive club events/groups!