Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CTS-V Coupe wheels on my gxp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPie View Post
    Get ya some Ray! Talk that shit like it needs some moderatin'! Don't try to psychology Ray's shit motherfucker, cause you never psychology it motherfucker!
    LOL
    I wasn't moderating, cause ya'll know I retired. I was just making an observation.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPie View Post
    Get ya some Ray! Talk that shit like it needs some moderatin'! Don't try to psychology Ray's shit motherfucker, cause you never psychology it motherfucker!
    And I'm the asshole? Really?

Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

The more I look the more I want to try my black ones on.
    2017 Chevy SS / OrangeBlast / A6/ Spare/ Roof - hers
    2016 Chevy SS / Jungle / M6 / Spare / Roof
    2013 Chevy Avalanche / Z71 / FGM / Roof
    2009 Pontiac G8 GXP / SBM / M6 / No Roof
    1988 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon (modified)
    2009 Saab 9-3 Combi / 2.0T

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I almost picture you with a walk-in garage of car parts and wheels...
    -Bob
    2009 MSM G8 GT - Christine

Go:MJD Performance Tune, Kook's LTs 1 7/8", Chrome TVS2300, Little Lunati cam, etc, etc, etc...

Warm start/idle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCwZxC-2_1o

620 - RWHP
    563 - RWTQ

5. Likes 95wagon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    1. no one called you an asshole
    2.this is not the first thread that I have seen negative comments in. It is very rare that I would tell someone that I don't like what they have done to their ride. We all have different tastes,which is good or we would all have the same look. just a little respect is all that I am saying. People spend good money on mods.
    3. don't mind MoonPie he did not mean anything by his comments. we keep him around because ......well he cracks me up
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

7. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    liberalism is pro-retard MoonPie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    Reel it in there MoonPie! That rant went over the line a bit. I'm not sure who you're calling a MF (if anyone) but that's not allowed here.
    No one in general, just saying Ray was keeping it real and coming back hard on a fool, that's all. Like when one of you're brother's scores a TD, submits a fighter, knocks someone out and...wait for it...blows the doors off someone they're racing...in a G8 of course.
    Last edited by MoonPie; 04-05-2014 at 01:52 PM.
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
    black with black trackhawk wheels and loaded sans DVD player

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    No, I am definitely THE ASSHOLE. Often times by accident but occasionally on purpose. Like when a Ravens can from last year is now a Seahawks fan saying, "I told you they ('Hawks) was it!" Or all those new Florida State fans. Just slamming from the block.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by travis gore View Post
    1. no one called you an asshole
    2.this is not the first thread that I have seen negative comments in. It is very rare that I would tell someone that I don't like what they have done to their ride. We all have different tastes,which is good or we would all have the same look. just a little respect is all that I am saying. People spend good money on mods.
    3. don't mind MoonPie he did not mean anything by his comments. we keep him around because ......well he cracks me up
    I don't even hear crickets on the interwebz!

Post Thanks / Like

God dam it this isn't the other board take the bull shit out out side or in the pm.
    I hate the other board just BC of the fact 90% of the posts are hatters running there flap. And people getting butt hurt BC someone posted an unwanted option.
    Granted I have done it a little I admit. But I keep my fingers to myself as much as I can.
    That and camaro wheels and stupid ass questions that are easily found in search or by looking in the forum section.

Now as far as the wheels go. They look like they fit better then I thought they would.
    Thumbs up for giving it a try.
    2008 GT-M. PBM, #885

12. Dislikes MoonPie disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuildItYourSelf View Post
    God dam it this isn't the other board take the bull shit out out side or in the pm.
    I hate the other board just BC of the fact 90% of the posts are hatters running there flap. And people getting butt hurt BC someone posted an unwanted option.
    Granted I have done it a little I admit. But I keep my fingers to myself as much as I can.
    That and camaro wheels and stupid ass questions that are easily found in search or by looking in the forum section.

Now as far as the wheels go. They look like they fit better then I thought they would.
    Thumbs up for giving it a try.
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader