Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Respect

Post Thanks / Like

This like and dislike thing is confusing to me.... is it the one above or below....?..... looks like the one above now that I look at it....
    2009 G8 GT; F1x procharger on Supercharger store direct drive system; 430cuin LSX; E85; 9" rear; DSS once pc driveshaft; 4L80
    9.2@151.... fastest and heaviest G8 known to man.... ...

2. Likes STL_G8GT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gr8lover View Post
    This like and dislike thing is confusing to me.... is it the one above or below....?..... looks like the one above now that I look at it....
    or maybe the one below.... ?.....
    2009 G8 GT; F1x procharger on Supercharger store direct drive system; 430cuin LSX; E85; 9" rear; DSS once pc driveshaft; 4L80
    9.2@151.... fastest and heaviest G8 known to man.... ...

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn I hit a raw nerve some how or another. Not 100% what I did but I really don't care either way. Shit happens and then you Moonpie.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

5. Likes Chewy, MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wreckwriter View Post
    btw, I killed your Zodiac thread. I felt it was rude and totally lacking any hint of respect. If you don't agree, talk to Steve or Chris (Chewy), they can override my decision.
    Like Chris said, that's not going to happen. Charlie pick the moderators because he knew how they would handle this shit. Personally. after 5 1/2 years, I got tired of it.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wreckwriter View Post
    Lulz....
    In my day(or shortly thereafter) you ate a bowl of Apple Jacks and dealt with it....
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

8. Likes STL_G8GT, Chewy liked this post
    VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I just lowered my self to some ones level.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread has far enough he stated his opinion and I stated mine,again I still want to say that rudeness does not belong on our forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brewski View Post
    This thread has far enough he stated his opinion and I stated mine,again I still want to say that rudeness does not belong on our forum.
    Rudeness is a way of life. I deal with it on a daily basis. On the internet, you have to have thick skin.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!