Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: No more G8 Brembo brackets....

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, haven't heard back to start listing these things as they are ready to go.

19 ZR1 | 16 Viper GT | 09 Z06 | 94 LS1 GT | 16 Denali | 19 CTS

Post Thanks / Like

In the interests of discussion and information, without listing them here for sale, can you post up some pictures of your finished bracket?
    Also were they designed in such a way so that you could mount the calipers both lower on the back side of the rotor rather that higher than the stock mounting location?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NicD View Post
    Yeah, haven't heard back to start listing these things as they are ready to go.
    I haven't been able to reach Steve. List them. We will figure it out.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

nic and brian are the ones with the install pics(i asked brian to send me what he has) , ill be able to post pics of the brackets in the package

and thank yo ray !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll take some pictures tonight of them in the package and out of it. They will rotate the caliper upwards and keep the caliper on the correct plane so to speak just like the older brackets but have more material in the areas that should have had it with nice filets throughout and a nice powder coat option. Again, I'm not selling these I just helped prototype the new bracket and you guys will have to contact Brian directly to buy them. In fact either he or I will start a new thread when his website is up and has a link to get them as well. Since this is a pretty limited market and he isn't going to get rich by making such a small amount of them I'm sure there will be short delays once his initial run has been bought up and he will just end up making them as necessary.

Post Thanks / Like

OK here are a few quick crappy pictures just from my phone of what they look like. Brian or myself will create another thread at some point when it's more official so it's not just inside the no more brembo brackets from squash thread.

Contact Brian directly at ls1datsun@hotmail.com to buy these things because I am not involved with selling them.

This picture shows how they will be shipped in a nice sealed package with the hardware and a small packet of Loctite. Instructions will also be included but are just not shown in the picture.

Here is what the powdercoated brackets look like.

Here is it just laying on top of the caliper.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NicD View Post
    OK here are a few quick crappy pictures just from my phone of what they look like. Brian or myself will create another thread at some point when it's more official so it's not just inside the no more brembo brackets from squash thread.

Contact Brian directly at ls1datsun@hotmail.com to buy these things because I am not involved with selling them.
    Email sent !

Post Thanks / Like

Sent email as well. Looking forward to these.
    '09.1 G8GT white hot, premium and sport package, no roof. DD. Rotofab intake, obx long tubes, Livernois tune. CF radiator cover and painted engine cover. HID lows and fogs, LED's all around. Custom fiberglass/carbon fiber front lip. Powder coated anthracite gray stock 19's with Hankook V12 evo rubber. Holden center caps.

'02 Avalanche 1500, white/painted black cladding, leveled and lifted on 20's with 33" Cooper Zeon's. Flowmaster exhaust. Powerstop drilled/slotted rotors and pads. LED's all around. Soon to have quad projectors and lots of offroad lighting. Build in progress.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know a price on these?

09 G8 GT MGM, Kooks Midlength Headers, Rotofab, MagnaFlow Mid Muffler, Solo Performance JPipes & 3.5" Tips, Pat G Tune, RCR 219/223 .612.615 112+1, Trunion Upgrade,, Quad Retrofit w. Amber Halos, Custom IPad HU Install, MM CF Grilles, Gxp Diffuser, BC Coilovers, Brembos All Around, Orange/Onyx SW & Shifter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 09G8GTMGM View Post
    Anyone know a price on these?
    Right around the same price as the others but these have powder coating options so you are best sending an email for a quote for exactly what you want.