Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 Years Ago Today...

Post Thanks / Like

Default 12 Years Ago Today...

I can't believe it's already been 12 years. Definitely the most horrific day in American history. Please take the time out of your busy schedules to pray for the victims and their families who lost someone on this horrible day.

Custom Dyno Tune By Brian at Kaltech Tuning and Performance
    [/FONT][/B]
    Vararam Cold-Air Intake
    1 7/8 Long tube American Racing Headers
    Custom Cam from Comp Cams
    CNC Valve Job from Livernois
    VMS HSRK
    160 T-Stat
    2800 Circle-D Stall Converter
    435rwhp 385rwtq Mustang Dyno
    Coming Soon:Some Tires Bitch!

*SOLD

NEW CAR

2014 Shelby GT500

*STOCK*
    http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k...ps9cf68c12.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

The day is not lost on me.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Never forget.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2009 G8 GT Silver Metalic with Premium Onyx/red - Sunroof - Sport package - Vararam intake - DOD delete - Livernois 2C cam - Kooks Mids 1 7/8" - Corsa cat back - Pedders Xas - triple Gauge - Blue tooth module - VIM

Post Thanks / Like

Never!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    2008 White G8 GT
    Kooks 1 7/8 Long Tube Headers, Kooks Catted X-Pipe, Kooks Catback Exhaust with single 3" tips, SLP UDP, Volant CAI & AMSOIL filter, BMR stuff
    351hp / 370tq via Dynojet (Before 2012 changes)
    2012 changes - Yank Converter, DSS 1 piece Driveshaft, Forgestar F14 Staggered

AMSOIL

Post Thanks / Like

I too will never forget. I had dropped my wife off at the Cincy airport that morning and while her flight never took off I remember the terror I felt in not knowing for about half an hour or so whether she was in the air or not. Turns out they had taxied out and sat for about 45 minutes before returning to the terminal due to all flights being halted. She had no idea until I picked her up exactly what had happened. The only thing that was said was that a plane had hit a building in NYC. Also, all of the TV's and monitors in the terminal were on blue screen.
    First thing I did this morning at the bank was lower the flag to half staff.
    Kevin
    2009 SRM G8 GXP A6 + Roof
    Go
    Vararam CAI
    VMS "Stealth" Dyno Tune
    VMS HSRK
    GTPprix's hacked Atari gauges
    Norris Motorsports Billet Oil Catch Can
    Radical Advantage Trans dipstick
    Blendimount and Invisicord for the V-1
    Doug Thorley LT's

Show
    Tint by Spade Kreations 35% & 20%
    Holden V-6 rad cover courtesy of Crazy Paul
    PB
    12.986 @ 108.78
    R.I.P. Charlie......FUCK Cancer!

Post Thanks / Like

I just got back from my honeymoon on the 10th. My wife called me inside on the morning of the 11th as she saw the horror on TV. Even more horrible was that my sister was in the north tower on the 74th floor. We had no idea where she was for five hours. Turns out, she saw a piece of flaming wreckage/building coming at her window, dropped under her desk and luckily it did not break through. She knew then and there it was time to get out even though security was saying to go back to your offices. She was a manager and got most of her department out at this point. They walked down 74 flights of stairs and as they were coming out, the second plane hit - luckily on the other side of the building where they were exiting. Trekked across the Brooklyn Bridge and finally found a phone to call her husband.

Most certainly a terrible day and especially for those who have to relive it every year.
    '09 GT White Hot - Onyx/Red Interior, Premium Package.

Show No Go - Valentine One hardwired with remote display*Debadged*G2 red painted calipers*19" Drag DR53 Wheels*Polk DB651's in the doors*35w 5000k HIDS*GXP diffuser*3.5" tips*Oil Catch Can

Go No Show - VMS ECM/TCM Tune*Solo Mach Catback*Roto-Fab Intake

Post Thanks / Like

Never forgotten will never forget.

Was there on stand by with my Fire Dept for search & rescue. I can tell you this if you were not prepared to deal with the loss of lives and devastation you would've broke down instantly.
    Most of us could not hold back our emotions.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

We are a troubled nation, but a great nation. Still the greatest nation on earth.
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't mean anything by this, but there's a good chance that in another 50-60 years this will be a "Pearl Harbor" kinda thing. The youth will read about it, maybe visit the memorial site, but not fully understand the gravity of what happened.

Granted at the rate things are going with all the "patriot act" related malarkey they'll be worried about other stuff.
    -Bob
    2009 MSM G8 GT - Christine

Go:MJD Performance Tune, Kook's LTs 1 7/8", Chrome TVS2300, Little Lunati cam, etc, etc, etc...

Warm start/idle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCwZxC-2_1o

620 - RWHP
    563 - RWTQ

Post Thanks / Like

I was young when this happened. I was only 11 years old. I still remember every little detail about that day, from morning until night. I could probably repeat verbatim, what everyone was saying that day. On the radio in my truck today at work, they started playing recordings from 12 years ago. News broadcasts etc. I was trying as hard as I could to hold back tears. I hope that doesn't make me weak. I just wish I was older and not as helpless. I wish I could of done something other then sitting in my school cafeteria, watching teachers panic and cry, not even knowing why. It wasn't until school ended that we learned the details of what happened.
    Custom Dyno Tune By Brian at Kaltech Tuning and Performance
    [/FONT][/B]
    Vararam Cold-Air Intake
    1 7/8 Long tube American Racing Headers
    Custom Cam from Comp Cams
    CNC Valve Job from Livernois
    VMS HSRK
    160 T-Stat
    2800 Circle-D Stall Converter
    435rwhp 385rwtq Mustang Dyno
    Coming Soon:Some Tires Bitch!

*SOLD