Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: 3rd times a charm....... 600RWHP S/C'd Mustang vs G8 GT on spray..... Vid inside.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3rd times a charm....... 600RWHP S/C'd Mustang vs G8 GT on spray..... Vid inside.

Buddy of mine has a Blown Mustang. Wanted to do a couple races and asked if I wanted a shot at it. I accepted.... Too soon.

I had an almost empty bottle of Nitrous and had my 22s on the car. We lined up and sure as shit I ran out of N2o after first gear, shot just fuel in the intake and bogged down bad. He Flew past me like I was Standing still.

So, we got on the freeway. He asked me to honk 3 times and I did. HONK--HONK--HONK-GO! - Well, even though I lost, He claims I jumped the 3rd honk. Listen in the Video, You can hear the 3 honks then the Tires/Engine. I just got a better start. This was a Tuesday.

He agreed to a rematch with a Full Bottle......
    2014 Chevy SS - RedHot
    #115 0f 291 Built as optioned

11.217@124.89 Personal Best

Post Thanks / Like

Wednesday Night, REMATCH!!

Left Lane - My 09 G8 125 shot/Roto-Fab and Cortex tune. - Didn't swap my wheels.... Big mistake.
    Center Lane - JJ's 08' G8 175shot/Roto-Fab and SCtuner with N2o tune - Stock wheels/tires
    Right Lane - 600rwhp Mustang on Drag Radials

Mustang owner Claimed since I "jumped" the night before that he was "Gonna leave on the 2nd honk" The fucker wasn't lying!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...6567537&type=3

I left my 22s on with a Full bottle, I just spun, and spun bad. Mustang Left on the 2nd honk 100%, JJ left after and I left on 3 like a normal person.... D'oh!
    2014 Chevy SS - RedHot

Post Thanks / Like

Thursday Night!!!1 REMATCH!

My G8 on the Drag Pack and finally feeling like it's an even match.

Mustang owner wanted a Green Light this time since We can't agree when to leave on 3 honks..... (Never had this problem before)

I agree, we find "The Spot" - One way street, from a stop light. I with a Heavier car also had a Passenger to record the race.

2014 Chevy SS - RedHot

Post Thanks / Like

He claimed a bump in the road, wanted an Instant rematch. He wanted my lane and I move over one lane to the left, you can see the tires marks from out race 5minutes beforehand.

I got him so bad off the line he gave up after 1st gear.

I can't wait to change my rear gear and add a stall to my car and see how well she does. May have to do a "Skip Shift" on 1st gear for the N2o to avoid losing all traction, we'll see when the time comes.

So, after 3 nights of messing around, when both cars had Drag Radials the G8 comes out on top. He uses Slicks at the Track and his car runs Bottom 11s on the track w/slicks.. The Street is for sure the equalizer!
    2014 Chevy SS - RedHot

Post Thanks / Like

Nice runs man! I see too many excuses from your buddy though.

Sent From: A Nuclear Plant
    Rotofab
    Kooks LT
    Solo HFC
    Solo Mach
    Pedders Street II GSR kit
    Livernois 1C Cam DOD Delete
    Milled Heads
    Ported Intake
    Ported Throttle Body

Bolt ons dyno W/Pat G tune: 364/373
    After:430/404