Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12V Outlet/Smokers Pack for Rear Seat Passengers

Post Thanks / Like

do you have any front packs?
    09.1 G8 GT, 20x9/10 Red G wheels, magnaflow catback, DT's, Crawford ported TB/manifold, Spectre 4"/LS7 MAF, Rotofab, HID's, Aussie SV6 tails, GXP rear diffuser, BMR strut bushings/cradle inserts, BMR sway, Megan Coils, CTS-V 6/4pot Brembos, HSV steering wheel.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l4...psce2f18b1.jpg

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by djerickd View Post
    do you have any front packs?
    Yes.

If you still have the stock G8 single piece centre stack then the base of the frame meets the gear shift surround at a sharp angle. There is an Onyx Black front smokers pack available to suit the stock centre stack.

Front Smokers Section Onyx....stock G8
    US$75 total shipped for the Onyx Front piece only.

It's also available in a Front and Rear Smokers Pack Kit. Both pieces are Onyx Black to suit 2008 interior trim.
    US$150 total shipped for the Onyx Front & Rear Smokers Pack.
    US$99 total shipped for just the rear Onyx piece.

See how the front section is convex in profile.

The convex shape of the Onyx front smokers piece does not very well suit the concave shape of Calais stereo stack trims (which must be fitted when HSV gauge pods or GPS pods are installed).

For those with HSV gauge pods or GPS pods there is a different Calais concave front smokers section with a full width concave door. Unfortunately the Calais front and rear smokers sections only come from factory in Rado Silver (2009 G8 interior trim colour).

GPS Pod in a G8

HSV Gauges in a G8
    Last edited by Crazy Paul; 08-18-2013 at 11:27 AM.
    Crazy Paul
    Your Holden Parts Connection in Australia!

Post Thanks / Like

I have the stock G8 single piece centre stack, do you have a pic of how that pack looks installed?
    09.1 G8 GT, 20x9/10 Red G wheels, magnaflow catback, DT's, Crawford ported TB/manifold, Spectre 4"/LS7 MAF, Rotofab, HID's, Aussie SV6 tails, GXP rear diffuser, BMR strut bushings/cradle inserts, BMR sway, Megan Coils, CTS-V 6/4pot Brembos, HSV steering wheel.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l4...psce2f18b1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Pm sent

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Crazy Paul, package arrived today with contents intact. Its always good to get a package all the way from Australia with its cool looking Australian labels and markings. Thanks for the Holden keyring. Man, $28.90 for postage, I hope there is enough left from $99 for your time and effort. have yet to install it. I'm sure that even I'll be able to install with the instructions provided.
    For any recent G8 owners, Crazy Paul is good to do business with.
    2009 WH GT Prem/Sprt w/Sunroof, Trunk liner, Custom-fitted Sunshade, Sony GPS, LED Rear License Plate Lights. X-PEL Headlight Protectors, Osram Nightbreaker Low- Beams, Redline armrest cover, Raceramp Flatstoppers, Led Reverse Lights, Led Taillights, Led Foglights, Genuine HSV Seat Belt Shouder Pads, Commodore VF rear window interior sunshade direct from AU. No Performance Mods, maybe someday just get a 480HP Crate Engine from GMPerformance.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe somebody hasn't bought the remaining rear smoker's package. I got mine. Flown in all the way from the G8 homeland delivered to my door. For recent owners Crazy Paul is good to do business with.
    2009 WH GT Prem/Sprt w/Sunroof, Trunk liner, Custom-fitted Sunshade, Sony GPS, LED Rear License Plate Lights. X-PEL Headlight Protectors, Osram Nightbreaker Low- Beams, Redline armrest cover, Raceramp Flatstoppers, Led Reverse Lights, Led Taillights, Led Foglights, Genuine HSV Seat Belt Shouder Pads, Commodore VF rear window interior sunshade direct from AU. No Performance Mods, maybe someday just get a 480HP Crate Engine from GMPerformance.

Post Thanks / Like

It is always funny to me how Paul can ship parts here cheaper than we can get them even at cost

I picked up one of these from Paul some time ago and love how it finishes up the rear of the console.
    888-748-4655
    All Prices in posts are subject to change at anytime.
    Check us out at www.PacePerformance.com

2009.5 Liquid Red G8 GT
    2009 MSM Supercharged G8 GXP M6 - 11.51 @ 126.09
    586rwhp/495tq

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Greg,
    There's also a Platinum smokers pack front and rear set available for 2011+ PPV Caprice.
    PX4300272.jpg
    Crazy Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Update.
    See Post#1 above.
    Link to Post#1 http://www.g8nation.com/showthread.p...l=1#post540135

5 x rear smokers packs in Rado Silver (2009 interior trim colour) available now.
    Crazy Paul

Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprised you still have these and they are not sold out.. I never regretted buying mine both to finish off the rear a part GM left out and to plug my rear cooler into. Now with the child I'm sure it will be used for power for her. Thanks!
    '09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!