Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Conversion to 8-rib serpentine system

Post Thanks / Like

so does anyone actually have an updated list for this i need to get these parts ordered and what i needed to do because i'm starting my install this weekend.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoom07 View Post
    so does anyone actually have an updated list for this i need to get these parts ordered and what i needed to do because i'm starting my install this weekend.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Sorry! I think you'll just have to read through the thread to see if there were any changes as others did the mod. The pricey parts are the Innovators West pulley and ATI balancer, the other parts aren't so bad. I hope your conversion goes well!
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.