Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd Annual Southeast G8 Extravaganza June 28th-30th, Tampa, FL

Post Thanks / Like

VCM USA is excited to offer support of the upcoming Florida G8 Extravaganza in 2013.

VCM USA is donating 3 VCM Infill panels to be awarded to Pontiac G8 owners attending the show. Retailing at $50 each, these panels can be utilized on any vehicle that has an aftermarket intake. It covers the sheet metal that is exposed when the stock air box is removed and provides a clean, OEM appearance.

Based in South West Florida, VCM USA would like to offer a special 10% off retail prices to all attendees that pre-order before the event. All items can be viewed at www.vcm-usa.com.

Please email David directly at vcm-usa@hotmail.com to place your order or with any questions.

Orders will be hand delivered to the participants thus saving delivery and online transaction fees.

VCM-USA is looking forward to seeing everyone on the weekend of June 29

Post Thanks / Like

We will have 11 awards to give out at Saturday Nights Car Show! Also, the first 50 registered get a cool Dash Plaque! Here are the catagories:
    1. Nanny Nanny Boo Boo, I have more Horsepower than you
    2. Identity Crisis
    3. People's choice
    4. Right off the showroom floor
    5. I drive mine...Everywhere
    6. Biggest Moneypit
    7. Lowest of the low
    8. My car go boom, not Vroom
    9. Ticket bait
    10. You drove how far?
    11. Excuse us for a second while we wipe the drool from our chin. And our chest.
    And our toes.

We discounts at BMR, An Australian Intake manufacturer, Adam's car polishes (online only), and a company that makes replica HSV wheels. we will also have a few get away items as well.

Only a few days left!!! Over 60 cars confirmed, expecting much more!

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody looking to pick up parts from us here at BMR Suspension during the G8 Extravaganza please e-mail me over what you are interested in so I can set you orders to the side and have them ready for you. My e-mail is kyle@bmrsuspension.com. This will help me keep it all organized and minimize any confusion.

Kyle
    T.C. Davis
    BMR G8/5th Gen Camaro Classic GM Tech/Sales

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like

Just got a delivery!

Post Thanks / Like

We here at BMR Suspension would like to thank everyone that participated in this event. Rich and myself had a great time hanging out with everyone Friday night at the hotel and the food that Charles cooked for everyone was amazing in itself. Saturday here at the BMR facility was a little hectic for me personally but I had a blast talking with everyone and helping out everyone I could. I hope I didn't miss anyone but if I did don't hesitate to give me a call here at the shop or shoot me a PM. If there is anyway we can help you guys out let us know.
    T.C. Davis

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

It was an awesome event.
    I will be contacting you on the cradle bushings, possibly rear lower control arms and end links.
    2008 G8 GT
    TSP Forged LS3- D1-221/232 RCR Cam-Ported L92's-Yank2800 Triple Disc-Squash-ID850-Coolingmist Meth Injection-Demon8 Designs-Aerofoce-BMR-BC Racing-Brembos-Kooks-Solo 3in-Derale atomic super cooler-ace performance built 6l80
    Rick Crawford Tuned
    663/596 Rwhp rwtq for now....
    10.87 at 133 1.59 60ft

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thebeast View Post
    It was an awesome event.
    I will be contacting you on the cradle bushings, possibly rear lower control arms and end links.
    Not a problem, you know where to find me when you are ready for them.
    T.C. Davis

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

And thanks for the shirt. I may need another one. They make great shirts to wear while detailing cars
    2008 G8 GT
    TSP Forged LS3- D1-221/232 RCR Cam-Ported L92's-Yank2800 Triple Disc-Squash-ID850-Coolingmist Meth Injection-Demon8 Designs-Aerofoce-BMR-BC Racing-Brembos-Kooks-Solo 3in-Derale atomic super cooler-ace performance built 6l80
    Rick Crawford Tuned
    663/596 Rwhp rwtq for now....
    10.87 at 133 1.59 60ft