Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how many use "GRRR8 mobile" as I call it?

Post Thanks / Like

Default how many use "GRRR8 mobile" as I call it?

Don't know if there's a thrad about this already but just starting a little thread to see who gets on here with their cell phones, what type phone, and how you like it.

I'm on here alot now that I got my BlackBerry 8830 and I like the mobile version. Loads really quickly. Doesn't show all the pics or hosted images but I can live with that.
    BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I should have my 8820 tomorrow so I can check it out.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

I get on with my blackberry some and my iPod some. Depends on where I am.
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

And it even leaves me a nice little BlackBerry sig too.lol

Post Thanks / Like

I use the standard forum on my iPhone quite a bit.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on here with my work crackberry rarely, but when I am on, it works nicely (much better than G8board does).

2008 Liquid Red G8 GT - RotoFab CAI, Pace Setter long tube headers, X-Pipe, Cincy Speed dyno tune. 355 rwhp/370 lbs ft torque.

30% Tint, V8 6.0 Litre badges, Pontiac lettering debadge on the trunk

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really surf the internet on my phone. Usually if I'm away from the computer, I'm doing something that I can't be surfing.

Surfing + driving the G8 = bad.
    2009 G8 GT::Panther Black

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried it last night and it works great! Thanks Steve, Charlie and anyone else I should be mentioning

Post Thanks / Like

Yea you guys should be thanked. Good idea coming up with a nice mobile format. Most sites overlook that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4GASEM View Post
    I use the standard forum on my iPhone quite a bit.
    I do too, but I'll be damned if I knew how to get the mobile version of the page to show up on my phone.

Can we have a durned button or link somewhere on the site to switch to the mobile version? iPhone defaults to a normal page view, and while it's nice, I could care less about all the little pics cluttering up the small (relatively) screen on the iPhone.
    2015 White Hot Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick - BTR Stage 3 cam, headers, intake *Traded 11/11/2023*
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 - 6.2L, Ultimate Pack *Turned in 4/13/2021*
    2016 Jungle Green Metallic Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick *Traded 2/1/18*
    2011 Radiant Silver Metallic CTS-V Wagon - Corsa Axleback, AirAid Intake *Traded 7/7/16*
    2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT * Sold 6/10/14*