Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Yet Again to Greg at Pace Performance

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Yet Again to Greg at Pace Performance

Nice little care package showed up this week...

2 replacement key fob button pads
    2 new wiper arms
    2 new roof rails

Replaced everything today.

I figure if I'm keeping this car, I might as well stay up on anything that doesn't look nearly perfect.

For what Greg charges for this stuff, it's not worth trying to paint or repair, etc. Buy it new from Greg!

PS: all 3 jobs were a piece of cake.
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

2009 G8 GT, MSM/Onyx, Prem, Mods: few......Dozen

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, Greg is the man!
    2009 SBM GT... 427rwhp... Best 1/4 mile 11.98@112.50...

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't agree more. Greg is a heckuva guy to work with.

Brian
    09 GT - White - PatG Tune - 224/224 .581/.581 112+2 - LTH w/cats - Vararam - Corsa - Circle D Stall
    FE3 and Eibach Prokit
    DOD is dead and gone

Post Thanks / Like

I may have to do the same sometime. One of my wiper arms has a scratch that's been there since I got the car and it drives me nuts when I look at it. Greg is great to deal with though. Pretty much all my GM parts come from him unless it's a Holden only thing in which case it comes from CP.
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LDM View Post
    I may have to do the same sometime. One of my wiper arms has a scratch that's been there since I got the car and it drives me nuts when I look at it. Greg is great to deal with though. Pretty much all my GM parts come from him unless it's a Holden only thing in which case it comes from CP.
    Dude, for $14 + shipping for the one arm and about 10 minutes to change..DO IT!!!
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

Post Thanks / Like

Not another one of this threads
    Thanks for the kind words everyone.
    888-748-4655
    All Prices in posts are subject to change at anytime.
    Check us out at www.PacePerformance.com

2009.5 Liquid Red G8 GT
    2009 MSM Supercharged G8 GXP M6 - 11.51 @ 126.09
    586rwhp/495tq

Post Thanks / Like

Making sure we're all talking about the same thing, SpeedRacer, did you replace the wiper arms or the wiper blades? The arms being the parts that bolt to the car, the blades being that part that actually makes contact with your windshield.

And yes, Greg is absolutely the man. I think he and Paul, together, kind of qualifier as our "dealers".
    2009 Liquid Red O/R M6 G8 GXP - Nickname: "The Yak"
    Bought 5/21/2009, Sold 5/2/2015. Will be missed!

Daily Driver: 2013 Ford Focus ST
    Hauler: 2005 Ford Excursion Powerstroke

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen plenty of these threads, for good reason. Ive dealt with Greg for probably ten years now. Always awesome to deal with. He helped me out of a bind this week which I greatly appreciated, as I'm close to having my car back up and going now. Will be finished late tomorrow just like I needed. He 'da man!
    New (cheap monthly payment car, lol): '12 Candy Apple Red Mustang GT 5.0 6MT, stock for the time being

**SOLD **
    White Hot '09 G8 GT, Pat G tune, Pat G cam (.634"/.608", 223/230, 112 + 2), G8-4-Speed ported & milled heads, "ram air" intake, & ported TB; Reckart 90mm MAF/LS7 card, HSRK, DT headers, Rotofab, Magnaflow CB, H & R springs, stock gears & stock stall, 11.865 @ 120.32 mph, 1.941 sec 60'

Addicted Member 2lazy4agoodname's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup greg is awesome. To the OP how much were the roof rails? I recently vinyl wrapped mine because they looked like they belonged on a 30 year old beater and not a 4 year old car.
    16 SSB SS A6
    VCM, KOOKS, 3" Solo, RCR MANI & TB, Eibach, VMR
    09 PBM G8 GT -
    Built By Rick Crawford Racing
    404 Stroker / Ported LSA Blower / 2" Headers / Built Trans / Alky Methanol
    RCR Heads & Cam / TPIS TB / ATI Balancer / Vaporworks & V Pump
    Solo / CTS-V Brembos / BMR / VMR V701 / H&R Coilovers / Holden SSV Conversion

9.89 @ 138.8
    09 WH GXP M6 (#1827 of 1829)
    Roto-Fab / Solo Mach Shorty

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Making sure we're all talking about the same thing, SpeedRacer, did you replace the wiper arms or the wiper blades? The arms being the parts that bolt to the car, the blades being that part that actually makes contact with your windshield.

And yes, Greg is absolutely the man. I think he and Paul, together, kind of qualifier as our "dealers".
    Arms. The whole big metal arm that bolts to the motor mechanism. LOL. I already had new blades so I didn't need those.

Quote Originally Posted by DavesG8GT View Post
    I have seen plenty of these threads, for good reason. Ive dealt with Greg for probably ten years now. Always awesome to deal with. He helped me out of a bind this week which I greatly appreciated, as I'm close to having my car back up and going now. Will be finished late tomorrow just like I needed. He 'da man!
    I make these threads because it's important I let Greg and the community know that he continues to satisfy. Plus, I want any newbies that join to know who to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by 2lazy4agoodname View Post
    Yup greg is awesome. To the OP how much were the roof rails? I recently vinyl wrapped mine because they looked like they belonged on a 30 year old beater and not a 4 year old car.
    Rails were $45 each + shipping. I thought about wrapping or painting mine but at this price, I figured I'd just replace them.
    R.I.P. Charlie