Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Sighted! Red GT on 24/78E today (NJ)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sighted! Red GT on 24/78E today (NJ)

From what I saw, it was A GT with V6 tails and had at least been lowered. Custom plates: FSTG8 too

I am curious about your drop. What kit did you use, it looked nice and didn't seem to be horribly bouncy.
    MGM GXP - M6, sunroof, and a whole lot of fun.

Post Thanks / Like

I know the guy. I don't think he has an account on this board, but he is over on G8Board. He's running Pedders Supercar coilovers. I got to meet the man and see his car in person at G8 G.O.N.E. last September. Magnacharger, Supercars coilovers... He's put some money into it! I'm sure he'd be happy to answer questions. He's a friendly guy.

I can vouch for the Supercars coilovers. They are more bouncy than stock, especially if the highway you're on kind of undulates. But they're not harsh, so the worst you really get from it is that drinking from a cup of coffee while on the road is mildly more perilous. But you can adjust the height easily and they handle well. <Shameless self plug>My experience with the SuperCars in the SuperCar Saga thread.</Shameless self plug>

If you don't want to spend the money on the SuperCars, then I was also very happy with the FE3 shocks and Eibach lowering springs.
    Last edited by Eidolon; 03-15-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    2009 Liquid Red O/R M6 G8 GXP - Nickname: "The Yak"
    Bought 5/21/2009, Sold 5/2/2015. Will be missed!

Daily Driver: 2013 Ford Focus ST
    Hauler: 2005 Ford Excursion Powerstroke