Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 2010 Toyota Sequoia, SR5, TRD 22" rims, supercharger, 40k, 4x4, lthr, more

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking FS: 2010 Toyota Sequoia, SR5, TRD 22" rims, supercharger, 40k, 4x4, lthr, more

In order to keep the G8, I need to get rid of the Sequoia. This has been a great vehicle for me, but I would rather finish putting my G8 manual conversion together. Details on my CL ad here: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3396774841.html. Willing to entertain some reasonable offers but I don't want to give it away. As the ad says, this is a clean and clear title. Ready to move on to another owner. Please PM me with offers if you are interested. Oh, and pass this on to your friends!

Steaven
    2008 GT - 2300 Maggie, Comp cam, ARH LTs, staggered Breyton GTS, 6spd Manual conversion DONE!!.
    From previous owner: 552 RWHP, 589 RWTQ; Tuned by Patrick G via EFI live Autocal

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: 2010 Toyota Sequoia, SR5, TRD 22" rims, supercharger, 40k, 4x4, lthr, more

Bump.
    2008 GT - 2300 Maggie, Comp cam, ARH LTs, staggered Breyton GTS, 6spd Manual conversion DONE!!.
    From previous owner: 552 RWHP, 589 RWTQ; Tuned by Patrick G via EFI live Autocal

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty truck! Did you know the TRD superchargers are all built in the Magnuson facility (where I used to work)?
    **RIP Shaun Finley**
    FUCK CANCER
    **RIP Charlie**

'16 2SS NFG Camaro M6 NPP Mag
    Procharged, custom 4.5" heat exchanger, custom cam
    LT4 fuel system and top hardware, Stainless Works long tubes
    Weld wheels, Hoosier rear fatties, M&H front skinnies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperchargerConnection View Post
    Pretty truck! Did you know the TRD superchargers are all built in the Magnuson facility (where I used to work)?
    They dont make the 4.7 4runner ones anymore do they? I heard theyre discontinued but havent done too much research about it.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see one listed in the TRD catalog
    **RIP Shaun Finley**
    FUCK CANCER
    **RIP Charlie**

'16 2SS NFG Camaro M6 NPP Mag
    Procharged, custom 4.5" heat exchanger, custom cam
    LT4 fuel system and top hardware, Stainless Works long tubes
    Weld wheels, Hoosier rear fatties, M&H front skinnies

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: 2010 Toyota Sequoia, SR5, TRD 22" rims, supercharger, 40k, 4x4, lthr, more

What don't you see in the catalog? Toyota doesn't offer this anymore if that's what you are talking about.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Lowered to $36k to get it gone. Signed a contract for a new house yesterday

Post Thanks / Like

How many mile are on it? My wife's 2005 Sequoia is starting to have issues and she wants the new body style.. But she really wants a new one and not sure if she will take a used one, even with a supercharger..
    2009 GXP 6MT 100% Stockish

2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
    SRT8 6.1L D60 4.5" LA 37" STT

1971 Dodge Challenger
    SRT8 6.1L 6MT Sunburst Orange

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duglas View Post
    How many mile are on it? My wife's 2005 Sequoia is starting to have issues and she wants the new body style.. But she really wants a new one and not sure if she will take a used one, even with a supercharger..
    According to thread title, this has 40k miles, also GLWS OP that's a badass SUV. Coming from someone who hates toyota consider it a huge compliment.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

40230 miles as of today. This is as close to new as you can get. Could take off a bit more if you don't want the rear entertainment system or the DVD/navigation. Not much more I can do on this. Would be willing to entertain shipment option as long as payment clears.