Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: Heater Hose Relocation Kits

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THE Adam V View Post
    Are there going to be more available. Been considering doing this as well just wasn't on the top of my list yet.
    Yes, Charlie has enough parts to build 3 more sets. I'll let you know when those are ready.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8 Ray View Post
    Yes, Charlie has enough parts to build 3 more sets. I'll let you know when those are ready.
    Just shoot me a pm. I'm tired of tying the hoses off to the side to work in the engine bay.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

2009.1 PSM GT Sport/Premium Package.
    OBX 1 7/8", 3" to 2.5" X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth, 6k HIDS, VCM OTR
    Rick C Intake and Throttle Body, MM Carbon Fiber Hood, 19x9.5 TSW Nurburgring, Pat G Tuned

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I almost always have these hoses in stock. If for some reason I don't you will always have them 7-10 days from the time I receive payment thru Pal Pal. When I have in stock they ship out the day after I receive payment and are shipped USPS 2nd day.

So if any member wants them just PayPal $140 to: gamemaster1967@aol.com and that is all it takes to guarantee the ball gets rolling. I have sold over 500 sets with no issues shipping or otherwise!
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

All hoses were shipped today that were ordered Friday before the holiday.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

I want! Am I able to order these now then let you know when I am ready to have them shipped? I need to get to the border (live in Canada) for some other items and would like to get these at the same time. I would need to have them shipped in 3-4 days when the time comes. Is this possible?
    R.I.P. Charlie. We are all here because of you

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me" - Morpheus of the Nebuchadnezzar, and Grant of I12XLR8.

'Luskville is a cool experience, Calabogie is incredible, Mosport is life altering'

Post Thanks / Like

We can figure something out I am sure. Send me a ZIP code as I know the shipping will be higher. Also I ship most things USPS, but if there is a better/easier way for you just shoot me a PM answering the above and I will make it happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Still hoping to hear back from you on this. I want them ASAP!

Tapatalking too much...
    R.I.P. Charlie. We are all here because of you

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me" - Morpheus of the Nebuchadnezzar, and Grant of I12XLR8.

'Luskville is a cool experience, Calabogie is incredible, Mosport is life altering'

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

These still avail?

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie was making these, and he is RIP. I have one of his kits and they are awesome. However, there is an alternative available at Pace: http://paceperformance.com/i-1163536...e-package.html
    2009.5 G8 GXP White Hot 6M, Heads/Cam/Intake/3.91
    515rwhp/477tq SAE Dynojet
    7.518@93.48 1.63 60' +1072 DA (1/8 mile)
    11.815@118.85 1.83 60' +364 DA (1/4 mile)
    CBI Street Cars
    DSX Tuning
    danlewisracing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dru21281 View Post
    These still avail?
    Go on Amazon and search for Gates brand hoses (part #'s 18077 & 18078). Those are the hoses you need.
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

2009 G8 GXP - Sport Red Metallic (#821 of 1829 / #33 of 74 as Optioned)