Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: E.T.M.C. First annual Muscle cars shootout at Pine Valley drag strip

Senior Member East TX muscle cars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default E.T.M.C. First annual Muscle cars shootout at Pine Valley drag strip

ok guys here is the date. Sat Feb 21th is on a SAT.
    $25.00 to race all day(that the car and driver).
    $12.00 per person to get in.
    what i need from you guys. i need in your post and say you are coming. \ list how many people are coming AND if you are racing a car. Type RACING after the # of people coming in your car if you are racing.
    there will be Trophy's(if we get enough people signed up) for fastest E.T. Fastest Trap speed. Lowest 60FT. and fastest e.t 1/8 mile.Fastest NA car(et) and a best reaction time.
    the track is a 1/4 mile track, PINE VALLEY RACEWAY, and is located just outside of LUFKIN TX.
    link to there home page:
    http://www.pinevalleyracing.com/
    as you guys update the list i will update this list on this first post. more info to come. Hopefully we can get a list going just like we had for the race we had planned on the 7th!!!
    THIS IS RSVP THIS IS A CLOSE TRACK DAY,YOU MUST BE ON THE LIST!!!!!!!

we have posted this on many other forums also and have about 40 -50 cars so far, hopefully we can also get a good G8 turnout!
    1.Tony 1 racing
    2.stephen and Pattie 1 racing and one watching

can we get this sticked also please?
    Last edited by East TX muscle cars; 01-30-2009 at 08:06 AM.
    Stephen Covington Owner(East Texas Muscle Cars)
    full aftermarket sales, and installs,HENDRIX ENGINEERING DRIVELINE PARTS,2 piece stubs and 2 piece driveshafts,IN HOUSE DYNO AND TUNING,MAGNACHERGERS, STS dealer
    turbos,nitrous,superchargers,heads,cams,headers,CU STOM HEAD PORTING, anything!!!!!

http://www.easttexasmusclecars.com/sig/etmc_g8_new.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

If I could live anywhere else in the country it would probably be Texas. You guys ALWAYS have the cool shit.
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, thanks! you could drive down for it!!!!!!!!!not that bad, what 12-15 hours? LOL
    full aftermarket sales, and installs,HENDRIX ENGINEERING DRIVELINE PARTS,2 piece stubs and 2 piece driveshafts,IN HOUSE DYNO AND TUNING,MAGNACHERGERS, STS dealer
    turbos,nitrous,superchargers,heads,cams,headers,CU STOM HEAD PORTING, anything!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe if we could work out a good price on that KB I could have my car there the week before and get it installed in time for the shootout...
    08 Tight White G8 GT
    Stock for now.
    Old Setup:
    12.99 @ 108.72mph 1.97 60'

Post Thanks / Like

lol......ill get you a price soon! who tuned your car? is the computer locked?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Count me in!

I'll be there...I'm just an hour south of Lufkin. Houston guys, it's only two hours up US-59. Damn pretty drive, too. Stop for seafood at Shrimpboat Manny's in Livingston.

Post Thanks / Like

VMS Tune and yes it is locked. I am sure I can get the cables and load my stock bin file back into the car.
    08 Tight White G8 GT
    Stock for now.
    Old Setup:
    12.99 @ 108.72mph 1.97 60'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TonyKarter View Post
    I'll be there...I'm just an hour south of Lufkin. Houston guys, it's only two hours up US-59. Damn pretty drive, too. Stop for seafood at Shrimpboat Manny's in Livingston.
    there you go see how many guys you can get!!

Post Thanks / Like

no more? DEADLINE IS THE 13TH

Post Thanks / Like

man i really want to see a good turnout for the G8 crowd! hope a fwe more can make it, if you can just show up!