Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Intro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WoodburyMan View Post
    ECM Tuning in progress (small tune, waiting for the regular gas the dealer put in to burn up till I tune for 93 and do logs and whatnot...) and TCM tuning done. Kept Drive stock, sans fsster shifting and slightly less torque management, and changed up shift points on Sport mode to hold gears a tad longer.

Atari gauge and harness ordered. LED Fog lights and license plate lights ordered. Have to actually pop Dome and others open to see what LED's will fit (Know the bulb #'s, but have to see what will fit in the dome light and such since not a direct replacement.). Need a good
    led lighting to. I have DDM on my GTO so might just go with those again, if not a LG 6000K kit for lows. Looks like getting bulbs in is a PITA, having to possibly take the wheel off.

Also I have an issue. Dealer listed the G8 as with BLuetooth in like 3 spots on their site in the description and specs. No dice, regular 2009 not 2009.5. Calling today to have them sort it out and do something about it.
    hello man I think you can help me out.. I am looking for some cheap lights not sure led or hid for my bike.. Can you provide reliable source to purchase it.. Please help with some useful information
    Last edited by JerryGordon; 07-18-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Addicted Member 2lazy4agoodname's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

New facebook group for tri state guys. Might turn into something for meets/etc... https://www.facebook.com/groups/419119251547097/
    16 SSB SS A6
    VCM, KOOKS, 3" Solo, RCR MANI & TB, Eibach, VMR
    09 PBM G8 GT -
    Built By Rick Crawford Racing
    404 Stroker / Ported LSA Blower / 2" Headers / Built Trans / Alky Methanol
    RCR Heads & Cam / TPIS TB / ATI Balancer / Vaporworks & V Pump
    Solo / CTS-V Brembos / BMR / VMR V701 / H&R Coilovers / Holden SSV Conversion

9.89 @ 138.8
    09 WH GXP M6 (#1827 of 1829)
    Roto-Fab / Solo Mach Shorty