Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GXP Front Bumper Parts KIT

Post Thanks / Like

It is the A/C line that he needs not the trans cooler as I see it.

All these parts can be ordered through your dealer.

Tape up both end of the broken AC line so you do not get debris or moisture in the system until you get it fixed, if you were local to me I could fix it for you.

Post Thanks / Like

how much can you get the cover for as well?

2009.5 G8 GT PBM W/ ONYX/RED INTERIOR PREMIUM PKG, SPORT PKG, SUNROOF, AND BLUETOOTH
    **SuperChips 93 RotoFab Tune **RotoFab CAI **Solo Mach Shorty Unbalanced Exhaust
    **20% Tint **6000k HIDs **Audi Style LEDs

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAYBEN View Post
    how much can you get the cover for as well?
    Holden don't sell the GXP front fascia in Aus. Even if they did the shipping cost would blow your mind.
    Crazy Paul
    Your Holden Parts Connection in Australia!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks

2009.5 G8 GT PBM W/ ONYX/RED INTERIOR PREMIUM PKG, SPORT PKG, SUNROOF, AND BLUETOOTH
    **SuperChips 93 RotoFab Tune **RotoFab CAI **Solo Mach Shorty Unbalanced Exhaust
    **20% Tint **6000k HIDs **Audi Style LEDs

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the bumper parts kit from CP back in July, but I waited months before getting the actual fascia trying to wait for a deal to pop up. Once I seen the price drop down to the 200's at GMPartsDirect and I ordered the bumper, but a few hours later I got an email saying the price was incorrect. They offered to give me like 10% off the actual price, but it was still more than the cheapest place I knew at the time so I cancelled. I ended up ordering from Summit Racing. It was $711.90 shipped to my door. The biggest annoyance is it took a month for them to get it. They were going to deliver it on Thursday or Friday, but I was busy during the FedEx residential truck freight delivery window both days. They are bringing it tomorrow. I can update once I receive it and make sure it is the correct item, not damaged, etc...if you care.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been kind of eyeing doing the conversion myself because my fascia is split. I'd be interested in seeing the fascia from Summit.
    Phillip M.
    09.5 SBM GT Sports/Premium/Roof

Engine: Stock Bottom End
    Heads: Stock, LS3 Intake, LY6 Exhaust, Milled
    Cam: BTR IV PD
    Intake: Stock Intake, Stock TB, LS7 MAF, Volant CAI
    Exhaust: 1-7/8 Kooks LT's, Off-Road Pipes, Corsa cat-back
    Fuel: Fore Twin Ti 450's, Vaporworx, E85, Bosch Injectors
    Drivetrain: 6L80, Sonnax
    Suspension: BMR 15" Strange Coilovers
    Wheels/Tires: 15x10 RT-S on 275/60R15 Pro's, 17x5 Weld on M/T 28"
    Ported LSA Blower, 9.55/2.55, 102 TB, Chiller

High Compression/Boost/E85

Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

If any MI area members want one I have a buddy at a dealer I use for parts. I can ask his price.
    2017 Chevy SS / OrangeBlast / A6/ Spare/ Roof - hers
    2016 Chevy SS / Jungle / M6 / Spare / Roof
    2013 Chevy Avalanche / Z71 / FGM / Roof
    2009 Pontiac G8 GXP / SBM / M6 / No Roof
    1988 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon (modified)
    2009 Saab 9-3 Combi / 2.0T

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tweaker47 View Post
    I've been kind of eyeing doing the conversion myself because my fascia is split. I'd be interested in seeing the fascia from Summit.
    It's a GM part shipped to Summit from them then to me. Shouldn't be any different than what you'd get if you order from a local dealer or an online parts dealer like GMPartsDirect.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tweaker47 View Post
    Confirmed. Summit is selling the OEM part, made down under! Took about a month from order to delivery. Total cost was $711.90.

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... I think that's 25 less than Greg at Pace without shipping added in... WOW!

When I type that number in to Summit it says it's for the BASE or GT model and it's $599.95

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!