Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIR Full Course Video

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default VIR Full Course Video

I ran the VIR Full Course Saturday with TrackDaze in the Green group. This is the full video from Session 3. I blew a tire on session 2 and had to switch to my street tires so the first lap or so is checking the traction situation. Hope to merge this with data from Harry's LapTimer latter but not sure how to do it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmHxo...ature=youtu.be
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like fun man! Good job... Porsche driver had terrible lines!

Post Thanks / Like

Loved it!
    Thanks

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! Yeah, he should have been able to leave me badly in the twisties but was apparently really new at it!
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you had a really good time. This makes me want to get back to the East cost to see how I'd measure up!

-Todd...

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't stop watching. Challenger driver only slowed when someone got in front of him.
    Good job Doug.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice! I've been hearing a lot of good things about that track and eventually would like to get down there to get some run time in. Love the videos and it looked to be a great day at the track!
    - Matt

Post Thanks / Like

^ That track could be declared a national park! They take really good care of it.

Check out what the new owners did to this thing....

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all; it was an absolute blast. The Challenger driver was very good; my instructor had him a couple weekends ago so we played a little back and forth...good for both of us. The track is amazing; I didn't realize what it looked like in 1998. What a transformation!

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn looks like fun, maybe one day I'll get up there. I actually just purchased the same suspension set up as you minus the most of the bushings for now. Your car actually made me want them.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT