Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Cadillac ATS-V rendered

Post Thanks / Like

2013 ATS touts class-leading Performance Technology

"When equipped with Brembo brakes, ATS’s estimated stopping distance from 60-0 mph of 129 feet is among the best in the class. On race tracks, that equates to less time spent in a slow corner; on public roads, shorter stopping distances can reduce the damage caused in a collision or prevent one altogether.

“Performance, safety and style are the trademarks of all Brembo high-performance brake systems, whether on the road or on the track” stated Dan Sandberg, president and CEO of Brembo North America. “With the Cadillac ATS, we see a perfect example of how Brembo’s advanced..MORE"

Post Thanks / Like

That ATS-V pic looks photoshoped from a CTS-V. I'm keeping my eye on this car though.
    09 G8 GXP A6 SRM with sunroof. Mods:Livernois magnacharger 2300, 3.0" pulley, 160 stat, KB Bap. Rotofab,Corsa, Kooks 1 7/8 mids. 502rwhp/479tq. Suspension: BMR , Pedders Supercar coilovers, all Brembos. Show:CTS-V rims w/nitto invos 255/40 and 285/35. HSV triple gauges & CP smokers pack RIP Charlie.

Post Thanks / Like

Costs too much, same price as a M3 and C-63 amg, gee which one do I go with?. Has auto 6 where even Chrysler has moved to the 8 speed. No stick? Nice I guess for someone else, theres at least 200 cars in front of it in my world(Joe's World)
    SOLD 5/16 BOUGHT 2013 PP SHO...2009 GT 0-60 4.1,RWHP 381@4765,TQ 416.11@3828= 12.58@109.78 KOOKs 1 7/8 /race CATS, VARARAM & HSRK RESONATOR DELETE/3 INCH X PIPE to MAGNAFLOW SS F:Michilin pilot A/S3, R: Cooper Zeon RS3, VCM Ecm/TCM tune by Troy, Russell SS brake lines, hawk hps/ DBA 4000XS, NGK TR-5, YellaTerra 1.85Rockers PAC 1218, CC 7.450 Pro Magnum Rods, FULL BMR poly Rear/DIFF White BUSHINGS,BMR trailing arms/toe rods.FE3 shock/struts, Billet Catch Can, LOVELL's strut mounts/BMR bushing,UDP Ported&PolishTB,red Alto,CircleD 3000

Post Thanks / Like

I can't speak much for the V until I see the real thing in person. As for the regular ATS, I saw it at the auto show and it looked better in person than in any of the pics I've seen. I just think the price point is too high on all the versions of it(It's priced too close to the CTS), and the 2.5 liter might as well not exist. It seems wasteful to make a version that has such a slight improvement in mpg over the turbo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    I can't speak much for the V until I see the real thing in person. As for the regular ATS, I saw it at the auto show and it looked better in person than in any of the pics I've seen. I just think the price point is too high on all the versions of it(It's priced too close to the CTS), and the 2.5 liter might as well not exist. It seems wasteful to make a version that has such a slight improvement in mpg over the turbo.
    It's funny you say that because the latest specs from Cadillac have the 2.5L and 2.0T rated at the same MPGs (although not yet confirmed by the EPA).

Latest Cadillac ATS Specs

Post Thanks / Like

Let's get one thing straight; the 2013 Cadillac ATS is not a super-car. It is not going to propel you from 0-60 in less than 3 seconds. It is not going to zip James Bond around while conveniently dodging rocket-propelled grenades and machine gun equipped helicopters in his next feature film. If your personal image of this car includes you hopping out of the driver's seat, doors opening Lambo-style as you enter the club with your model girlfriend, you may want to stop reading now.

But all this just provides a stronger argument as to why this car is the most exciting new car of the 2013 model year...FULL PREVIEW

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I will buy the turbo version and then find a way to up the boost!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd buy the V6 version and find a way to put turbos on it! lol

Honestly, I'd probably buy the V6 and run it down the road as a reliable DD like I do my G8. 5.4 seconds to 60 isn't bad... Hell of a lot better than a Regal GS which IMO is bad ass looking but FWD and low power puts it out of the running for me.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

iTS A OVER PRICED BUICK
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here