176 35.56%
  • Orssom

7 1.41%
  • VCM

28 5.66%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Intakes

Post Thanks / Like

Drop in K&N for now! Get some of this car paid off before I get too deep. I still have Warranty Fears since I am in a new 09 atm. Hit 850Miles on the Odometer today. Thats one week driving. At that rate the Warranty will be out sooner than later anyway!

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

There are some tricks to do to the stock system. You can cut the bottom of the box off and do the Lower panel mod and it will be a noticeable gain and not effect warranty at all.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

I am still undecided as I need a CAI that works with my Holden radiator cover. The roto-fab will not work. Not sure about the new era. Anyone know?

Post Thanks / Like

I would say of the 2 the New Era will have more clearance then the Roto.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody know if AEM is going to make an intake for the G8. I have looked many times on their web site but nothing yet. AEM usually takes close to a year to produce products for new cars, they do a lot of R&D on the products and I really like the dry-flow filter they use.

Post Thanks / Like

Wreckwriter and myself have both been investigating and nothing yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRRRR8 View Post
    I would say of the 2 the New Era will have more clearance then the Roto.
    I agree. I had the NEP intake on my car when I added Roto-Fab's rad cover. There was plenty of clearance for the NEP intake.

Post Thanks / Like

NEP CAI and I love how my engine sounds....so does everyone else
    Last edited by SRG963; 10-08-2008 at 12:28 PM.
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Great Lakes Moderator BlueJacket's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Other - I would like to wait and see if someone is going to make an OTR for the G8. Anyone have any info?

2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT
    2010 Camaro SS Wheels, Holden V8 Badges, Crazy Paul GPS Trim Package, Blacked Out Arrowheads, Red Calipers, Hawk HPS Pads, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors, Rebadged Trunk, 3.5" Stubby Antenna, Holden Engine Covers, Engine Cover Overlays, Engine Dress Up Items, Holden V6 Rad Cover, GXP Rear Diffuser W/Tinted Reflectors, Flips Tinted Tails, Hood Vent Mod, Grrrr8 IC Mod, Solo Mach Balanced Exhaust with 3.5" Tips and NEP OTR

Post Thanks / Like

George, I'm looking forward to what you do with the RF, keep us posted!