Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Possible TR6060 conversion coming

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Hooray!!! I finally took the car to the local dealership and got the brake and clutch pedal reprogrammed. They used an 09 g8 to tune the brake and a 10 corvette tune to relearn the clutch.

Abs light is gone, stability light is gone, and the cruise control works!! Best $100 I've spent (currently) on the car.

Ok so now everyone can go order their kit from Greg I'm still going to get a license plate that says #2 of 2 as I am the first one to not have any errors or any remnants of the automatic connected to the car.

Woot!! This was a very rewarding project and I'm VERY glad it's done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 GT - 2300 Maggie, Comp cam, ARH LTs, staggered Breyton GTS, 6spd Manual conversion DONE!!.
    From previous owner: 552 RWHP, 589 RWTQ; Tuned by Patrick G via EFI live Autocal

2. Likes STL_G8GT, Matt G8 dude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So glad to hear it all worked out. It will be a while before I have around $5000 of extra chash to spend but the most important part is you got it to work like it came from the factory. Awsome, simply awsome!

Congrats! Please post a video when you get the chance.
    When life give you lemons. Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I don't want your damn lemons! what am I suppose to do with these!? Demand to see lifes manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down...WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down! (Portal 2 Quote)

Post Thanks / Like

Who's #1?
    2008 GT-M. PBM, #885

Post Thanks / Like

Best part is both cars can be found in the same city this weekend!!!
    2008 GT-M. PBM, #885

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuildItYourSelf View Post
    Who's #1?
    #1 is the guy on the other board who inspired me to start this project. But I didn't want the keep the TCM in the car and I wanted everything to work like it would have come from the factory. So maybe I am #1 but I'd rather acknowledge the inspiration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 GT - 2300 Maggie, Comp cam, ARH LTs, staggered Breyton GTS, 6spd Manual conversion DONE!!.
    From previous owner: 552 RWHP, 589 RWTQ; Tuned by Patrick G via EFI live Autocal

Post Thanks / Like

A huge Congrats are in order!
    Nice to hear it all now functions like it should and everything works. Now get onto that DIY write up
    888-748-4655
    All Prices in posts are subject to change at anytime.
    Check us out at www.PacePerformance.com

2009.5 Liquid Red G8 GT
    2009 MSM Supercharged G8 GXP M6 - 11.51 @ 126.09
    586rwhp/495tq

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! It's been a long time coming.
    RIP Charlie!

2009 MGM G8 GT
    Vararam, PaceSetter, Magnaflow, Comp, Pac, Yank
    11.95 @ 116.64

Post Thanks / Like

A BIG congrats on getting this done. Hope you enjoy it for years to come. Your #1 in my book cause what you've gone thru!
    09 G8 GXP A6 SRM with sunroof. Mods:Livernois magnacharger 2300, 3.0" pulley, 160 stat, KB Bap. Rotofab,Corsa, Kooks 1 7/8 mids. 502rwhp/479tq. Suspension: BMR , Pedders Supercar coilovers, all Brembos. Show:CTS-V rims w/nitto invos 255/40 and 285/35. HSV triple gauges & CP smokers pack RIP Charlie.

10. Thanks Posidon42 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy to see your trials and tribulations have come to produce fruit. Enjoy your "new" ride brother!!!!
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.