Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Southeast WI meet and great/ learn to detail.

Franksville, WI summer, Elizabethtown, PA winter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Southeast WI meet and great/ learn to detail.

Hey guys I know it is short notice but I was thinking of having a few G8's meet up at my house This Saturday morning, 3/17 for a little meet and greet. I also have had a few guys ask about Adams products. I have a lot of their stuff and can do a little demo/ teach you guys how to use the stuff and let you try it out. If anyone is interested let me know. Maybe we do a little BBQ for lunch or something like that. PM with with interest.

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry that I missed the invite. I was out of the country when you had it planned. Hopefully we can do some other type of WI G8 Get-Together this summer. I would encourage you to consider coming to the G8/GTO Owners iNternational Event in the Quad Cities on Sept 20-23.
    Joe Morgan, G8 GXP Registry Organizer, G.O.N.E. Organizer
    2009.5 G8 GXP WH 6M onyx/red no roof 12.921 @ 108.89 BONE STOCK! (then), (now) 12.344 @ 110.92 with 1.688 60' at 766' DA, PB with new cam & tune 12.191 @ 112.35, 2:59 Second Lap Time Road America (Goodyear RS-As & Hawk HP Plus pads with stock rotors), 143.1298 mph NoFlyZoneMidwest 2017 1/2 mile into 20 mph headwind. RACECAR NOW RETIRED. All of these are final PBs.

VCM OTR CAI, HSRK, Heater Hose Relocate, custom street/dyno tune by oldskoolgp, Comp Cams 224/228 .581"/.588" 112 LSA cam, LS7 lifters, PAC 1219x springs, Monster LT1S (C7 Corvette) Clutch kit, Katech C6 Hvy Dty Master & Slave Cylinders, Camaro 1LE Diff with 3.91 gears, Kooks LTHs, Solo Hi-Flo Cats & Connector Pipes, Solo Mach Balanced Catback, BMR Toe Rods, Trailing Arms, Cradle & Diff Poly Bushings, 2017 Chevy SS front & rear Brembo calipers and rotors.