Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual PNW Charity:Water Drive. Also my 40th Birthday!

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1st Annual PNW Charity:Water Drive. Also my 40th Birthday!

Revised information below!
    Last edited by christiancoach; 02-14-2012 at 10:14 AM.
    Onwer Seattle SEO Pros
    1974 Ford Bronco
    2008 Evoke Grey Holden SS-V (SOLD)

Post Thanks / Like

REVISED DETAILS!!!

Hello Car Friends!

Over the last few years I have been involved with several different car clubs/show/groups here in the Pacific Northwest. My 40th Birthday is coming up this month! I decided that I really wanted to do something that all my Automotive friends could participate in, and while I am at it, I wanted to raise a little money for my favorite Charity: Charity Water!

So I am putting on the 1st Annual PNW Charity:Water drive! We will meet up at the Redmond Town Center for Exotics at RTC, starting at 8:30am on Saturday, February 25th. If the weather is nice and ERTC is held we will hang out and enjoy the Exotics. The event is open to all kinds of cars, so if you don't drive an Exotic, you can still show your car, or park outside of the "show" lot. IF ERTC Cancels due to weather we will depart from RTC at 9:15. WE WILL DRIVE RAIN OR SHINE!

At 11am, or close to it, we will depart for a 4 or so hour drive, with a stop for lunch.

PLEASE NOTE: ERTC has strict no revving, burn outs, and loud stereo rules! Please respect the rules of the event. There are often plain clothes police in attendance, and lots of video cameras! In the past video from show off driving has landed in the hands of the Redmond Police.

This event is not officially recognized by ERTC. The organizers are aware that we will be attending, and doing a drive afterwards, and we are welcome at the event as long as we follow their rules.

We are still planning out the exact route. Trying to stay at lower elevations to ensure clear roads is a priority. So are some fun twisties! The event is completely free, but I would ask that you consider making a donation to my 40th Birthday Charity:Water Campaign. CLICK HERE!

Everyone is welcome to cruise with us, donation or not!

For a route map, come and find me, it isn't hard, I will be the one driving the Holden Commodore SSV.

Even if you can’t come please consider making a contribution to this amazing organization, that has provided clean drinking water for over 670,000 people worldwide!

Please leave a reply if you can attend so I can get an idea of how many people will be showing up. It might affect the route choice!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON OTHER FORUMS!

and facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/328038667240375/
    Last edited by christiancoach; 02-15-2012 at 03:37 AM.
    Onwer Seattle SEO Pros
    1974 Ford Bronco

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry seems to be to rich for my Pontiac G8 GT to go somewhere with a bunch of yuppie flashing there over paid cars and BS rules.
    515 rwhp - 416 Stroker - 2015
    2009 G8 GT PSP, 6.8L Stroker 416ci,CM 228/234 .629/.629 LSA112 +2 Cam,PRC LS3 255CC CNC Heads,Trunion Rocker Upgrade,RCR Intake,FTI Stall 3600-3800,Trans Cooler,B&M flex plate,3.27 Diff LSD,UDP,1 7/8 OBXR LT SS Headers/SS, 3",Borla Mufflers,VCM OTR CAI,LS7 MAF 100mm,Patrick G. ECM/TCM Tune,Koni Shocks/Struts Yellow,Eibach Pro Kit Springs,LCA's w/Whiteline bushings,BMR Sub Frame Connectors,Spohn Tunnel Brace,BMR Fr/Rr Sway Bars,Suspension/Diff Bushings,PMT Rear Trailing Arms/Toe Links,Brembo's Front Brakes,Russell Street Legal Brake Line Braided SS,V8 6.0 Side Badges,GXP Diffuser,G8 Door Sill Plate,Red Shift Knob,SS Rim's,BFGoodrich g-force 255/35/20-285/35/20

Post Thanks / Like

Ben, Thanks for calling my friends Yuppies. The BS rules are there so they can continue to have the event, as RTC doesn't want a bunch of hooning going on. Just ask XXX what happens when the rules aren't followed. Most of all though, thanks for bringing your negativity to my Birthday celebration, and a chance to get together for a worthy charity. Nice Job!
    Onwer Seattle SEO Pros
    1974 Ford Bronco

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tony for your kind words. Let hope to see you on the road or track this year. Come on down south here where we think about cars and not just about wow look at me Tony.
    Last edited by Ben2009GT; 02-14-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    515 rwhp - 416 Stroker - 2015
    2009 G8 GT PSP, 6.8L Stroker 416ci,CM 228/234 .629/.629 LSA112 +2 Cam,PRC LS3 255CC CNC Heads,Trunion Rocker Upgrade,RCR Intake,FTI Stall 3600-3800,Trans Cooler,B&M flex plate,3.27 Diff LSD,UDP,1 7/8 OBXR LT SS Headers/SS, 3",Borla Mufflers,VCM OTR CAI,LS7 MAF 100mm,Patrick G. ECM/TCM Tune,Koni Shocks/Struts Yellow,Eibach Pro Kit Springs,LCA's w/Whiteline bushings,BMR Sub Frame Connectors,Spohn Tunnel Brace,BMR Fr/Rr Sway Bars,Suspension/Diff Bushings,PMT Rear Trailing Arms/Toe Links,Brembo's Front Brakes,Russell Street Legal Brake Line Braided SS,V8 6.0 Side Badges,GXP Diffuser,G8 Door Sill Plate,Red Shift Knob,SS Rim's,BFGoodrich g-force 255/35/20-285/35/20

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ben2009GT View Post
    Thanks Tony for your kind words. Let hope to see you on the road or track this year. Come on down south here where we think about cars and not just about wow look at me Tony.
    Wow.
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Tony, you are a great friend, since I can't be there with you to celebrate, I'd like to donate. But the link isn't working

Sent from my insanely great iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    **RIP Shaun Finley**
    FUCK CANCER
    **RIP Charlie**

'16 2SS NFG Camaro M6 NPP Mag
    Procharged, custom 4.5" heat exchanger, custom cam
    LT4 fuel system and top hardware, Stainless Works long tubes
    Weld wheels, Hoosier rear fatties, M&H front skinnies

Post Thanks / Like

Kinda uncalled for... Tony is a stand up guy!

Sent from my insanely great iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    **RIP Shaun Finley**
    FUCK CANCER
    **RIP Charlie**

'16 2SS NFG Camaro M6 NPP Mag
    Procharged, custom 4.5" heat exchanger, custom cam
    LT4 fuel system and top hardware, Stainless Works long tubes
    Weld wheels, Hoosier rear fatties, M&H front skinnies

Post Thanks / Like

Link Fixed! Thanks Jessika!
    Onwer Seattle SEO Pros
    1974 Ford Bronco

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. I love it Ben.
    -Dallas

2009 Pontiac G8 GT Liquid Red Premium/Sport
    Vararam OTR
    Solo Axle-back with X-pipe
    20" MRR GT1 Black Staggered
    20% tint
    6000K DDM HIDs
    Lamin-X yellow fog covers
    V8 6.0 Litre fender badges
    MM CF Rear Spoiler
    iPhone integration