Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: GM recalling 38,000 Pontiac G8s over air-bag issue

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blue-mayhem View Post
    I took my car in today to get the recall done and now my airbag light is flashing on and off. A fault hasn't came on the DIC yet... just the small light on the left side of the instrument cluster is flashing. My car never had any issues before getting this airbag reprogram. Anyone else have this happen. I'm pissed.
    They didn't do it correctly, you gotta bring it back. That seemed to be a common issue for those that had it done.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

Post Thanks / Like

I took the car back and they had it back out in about 10 minutes. There is a 3 step process and it didn't take one of them. So they reloaded the software and it's good now.
    2009 SBM G8 GT, TVS 2300, 1:1 Cogs, Forged Engine built by RCR, 65lb Fast Injectors, PWM CTS-V Fuel System, Lunati Cam, Manley Nextek Springs, Comp Pushrods, 4" MAF, Methanol Injection, 1 7/8 ARH, 3" Custom Exhaust, 160 Thermostat, Eibach Springs, BMR Suspension, 19" VMR v710 Wheels, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors w/ HPS Hawk Pads, Transmission Cooler, Tuned by Rick Crawford...Old Numbers 499RWHP 483RWTQ, 1/4 10.77 @129.50

Post Thanks / Like

Took mine back the other day, was a real quick in and out, even though they were super busy. No sense in putting something that easy off.