Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: OKC/Tulsa G8/LS tuners

Post Thanks / Like

Default OKC/Tulsa G8/LS tuners

Hey folks. I am constantly between Oklahoma City and Tulsa and am looking at tuning options. I could start with VMS/Livernois mail-in tunes but if I ever want to move beyond that I will need a reputable local tuner.

So, any good G8/GM/LS tuners in the Oklahoma City or Tulsa areas? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Brett at XP racing in okc has tuned my car twice. Once with bolt ons and now with the cam and stall which he installed. I know he has done a couple of other g8s to.for the price his bolt on time can't be beat. I think it was 250 for a dyno tune with bolt ons. His dyno reads a bit low though so don't get down on your car when it doesn't make the same as similar modded cars.
    2009 G8 GT - Stryker Blue
    Vararam, Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with X-pipe, Dynomax VTs, Circle D 2800 Stall, Pat G cam.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Habibus View Post
    Brett at XP racing in okc has tuned my car twice. Once with bolt ons and now with the cam and stall which he installed. I know he has done a couple of other g8s to.for the price his bolt on time can't be beat. I think it was 250 for a dyno tune with bolt ons. His dyno reads a bit low though so don't get down on your car when it doesn't make the same as similar modded cars.
    Awesome, sounds great, thanks! I was afraid there would be no options out there! I'm trying to get a list and timeline going here. I'll probably start with the Rotofab CAI (compatible with Maggie) and go from there. How does Brett's work compare with a mail-in tune from Linvernois and others? I'm kind of new at this so I'm not sure how everything works. Also, your G8 looks great, nice work!