Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GXP differential in a GT...

Post Thanks / Like

Since we are on the topic of 3.70 gears... i have a new 9" rear kit with 3.70s for sale!!! pm me.
    Retired .
    Now own 2012 Chevy Cruze 2LT 42 mpg at 70 mph!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boostpatrol View Post
    Since we are on the topic of 3.70 gears... i have a new 9" rear kit with 3.70s for sale!!! pm me.
    Very smooth ;-)

PM sent soon...
    R.I.P. Charlie. We are all here because of you

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me" - Morpheus of the Nebuchadnezzar, and Grant of I12XLR8.

'Luskville is a cool experience, Calabogie is incredible, Mosport is life altering'

Post Thanks / Like

Update!

After a month on the new 3.70 differential I am still very happy! The acceleration is incredible although I did have to switch to my winter tires at the same time I was swapping the diff so traction has been a problem. Also, very soon after the change the temperature dropped and we started seeing winter

The RPM has not bothered me at all although I am mainly in the city but the quick shifting takes some getting used to. I'll only really be able to determine the 'worth' of the change once I get my summer rubber back on. WOT is impossible for me now unless at a healthy roll...

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me" - Morpheus of the Nebuchadnezzar, and Grant of I12XLR8.

'Luskville is a cool experience, Calabogie is incredible, Mosport is life altering'

Post Thanks / Like

Any issues getting a tune for the transmission here in Canada, was it mailed to you or done locally?

Post Thanks / Like

I have my tuning done through VMS (Vector) and they were able to get it perfect on the first shot. That being said, I have not been able to really put the car through a hard drive due to the weather so we'll see how it performs once driving season returns

As for local tuning...I don't have many options here ;-(