Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Billet Prototypes- New Manager

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the warm welcome!
    Please rest assured that communication will no longer be an issue.
    I will constantly be checking on the forum(s), however anyone can feel free to email me at teresa.jpbillet@gmail.com or call me at 786.348.8233.

Quote Originally Posted by Live A Little View Post
    Welcome Teresa!!! I currently have over 100 members within my club and with several cars using your products. I, for one, have been a little apprehesive in recommending BP in the past year or so due to the lack of communication. Mostly with orders being placed with no follow up with order status. Your products are without a doubt top notch and I will continue with ordering your products as long as we, as a Pontiac G8 community, can be assured that communication can be re-established and continue. If this can be done, then I'm sure many of us will continue ordering your products.

For the new guys that haven't ordered from BP before, they have some OUTSTANDING products and craftmanship. We are sporting mostly all the products the BP has to offer and we have no complaints of the product themselves.

I have an email coming to you soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I will Welcome you Teresa but...

Purchased 2 catch cans from you .. the first one was great.. Quality was top notch ..My questions were answered within 24-48 hours .. than everything went to hell!

Purchased another one ..fittings leaked due to them being stripped and the bottom portion threads were crossed ..I was very surprised because the quality of my first one was fantastic. I questioned it months ago.. never gotten a response at all to this day. I gave up ..Gave it to a friend that was going to re-thread the fitting and the base so it can work properly again. Told him to keep it if he could correct the problem. Spent over 120.00 on something I could not use nor could I get a response on. I'm actually looking to purchase a used one from another member on this board.

Also asked questions about your other products .. never once did I receive a response.

Sorry ..But why should I do business with your organization again? I feel I was ripped off. Selling me a catch can I could not use and never responding to my complaints? Sorry but if I ran my business like that I would be broke & bankrupt.

I belong to 6 other boards ..GRRRR8 being my fav ...and I heard others making similar complaints about Billet Prototypes. I defended your organization a few times but gave up when I received the same bad service.

I truly hope you can change things around because the "FIRST" catch can I purchased was top notch ..the second well I'm not going there again.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

First and foremost I would like to apologize for the bad experience you had with our company in the past. I'm surprised (just as you stated that you were) at the
    quality of the second catch can purchased, and I'm so sorry that the customer service you received regarding that was so shoddy.
    I can assure you that I always make it a priority to respond to each and every email, call, or text I receive within a timely matter (I usually respond within 12-24 hours).
    I can only apologize once again, and simply state that all products do have a money back guarantee, and if anything were to happen, all customers should feel free to contact me in any way and I will be sure to rectify the situation in a timely matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    I will Welcome you Teresa but...

Purchased 2 catch cans from you .. the first one was great.. Quality was top notch ..My questions were answered within 24-48 hours .. than everything went to hell!

Purchased another one ..fittings leaked due to them being stripped and the bottom portion threads were crossed ..I was very surprised because the quality of my first one was fantastic. I questioned it months ago.. never gotten a response at all to this day. I gave up ..Gave it to a friend that was going to re-thread the fitting and the base so it can work properly again. Told him to keep it if he could correct the problem. Spent over 120.00 on something I could not use nor could I get a response on. I'm actually looking to purchase a used one from another member on this board.

Also asked questions about your other products .. never once did I receive a response.

Sorry ..But why should I do business with your organization again? I feel I was ripped off. Selling me a catch can I could not use and never responding to my complaints? Sorry but if I ran my business like that I would be broke & bankrupt.

I belong to 6 other boards ..GRRRR8 being my fav ...and I heard others making similar complaints about Billet Prototypes. I defended your organization a few times but gave up when I received the same bad service.

I truly hope you can change things around because the "FIRST" catch can I purchased was top notch ..the second well I'm not going there again.

Post Thanks / Like

It was painful dealing with James. I finally received the product months later which appears to be excellent craftsmanship, top quality piece- that was shitted up with black plastic(loose on mine) fittings instead of nice brass etc. Once I finally got a working can, I did not complain about the leaky crappy black plastic fittings which would have prolonged the unresponsive communication with Billet. I too do not reccomend Billet. However I am glad there is an attempt to restart the company, the quality in the most part does show craftsmanship and good skill. Good luck
    SOLD 5/16 BOUGHT 2013 PP SHO...2009 GT 0-60 4.1,RWHP 381@4765,TQ 416.11@3828= 12.58@109.78 KOOKs 1 7/8 /race CATS, VARARAM & HSRK RESONATOR DELETE/3 INCH X PIPE to MAGNAFLOW SS F:Michilin pilot A/S3, R: Cooper Zeon RS3, VCM Ecm/TCM tune by Troy, Russell SS brake lines, hawk hps/ DBA 4000XS, NGK TR-5, YellaTerra 1.85Rockers PAC 1218, CC 7.450 Pro Magnum Rods, FULL BMR poly Rear/DIFF White BUSHINGS,BMR trailing arms/toe rods.FE3 shock/struts, Billet Catch Can, LOVELL's strut mounts/BMR bushing,UDP Ported&PolishTB,red Alto,CircleD 3000

Post Thanks / Like

I guess my experience was different with James. Good communication and great products. Looking forward to more!
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

I am also one that had communication issues with James - glad to hear that this has been addressed! I'll have to look at what else you guys carry...didn't bother looking after the catch can.

Welcome!
    R.I.P. Charlie. We are all here because of you

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me" - Morpheus of the Nebuchadnezzar, and Grant of I12XLR8.

'Luskville is a cool experience, Calabogie is incredible, Mosport is life altering'

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice. I'll be grabbing a catch can in the near future
    Bryan---PBM '08 G8 GT
    Rotofab CAI...Kooks 1 7/8 LTH...3" X pipe...Magnaflow axle backs...GRRRR8 Heater hose relocate...Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3... Circle D 3200 stall... tuned by Redline... Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS SLIHR Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo perfomance axle backs... Rotofab Intake... Mobile attractions front splitter

Post Thanks / Like

And now that we are once again a sponsor, I can start posting again with out stepping on Steves toes. Thank you again for the warm welcome and all the help Charlie and Steve.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I12XLR8 View Post
    I am also one that had communication issues with James - glad to hear that this has been addressed! I'll have to look at what else you guys carry...didn't bother looking after the catch can.

Welcome!
    Sorry to hear about the issues you had. I promise that I will be turning all of that around. Been working on a new feature on the site. One that will allow everyone to know exactly what's in stock, and in what process the parts are in at the moment.
    http://www.billetprototypes.com/Pont...Inventory.html
    I'm still working on it, and will be adding more things.
    Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Very nice. I'll be grabbing a catch can in the near future
    Glad to hear that, thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Teresa, how about a new sales promotion with some GRRRR8 pricing so BP can re-establish itself with members here on the board? I am in the group who has yet to purchase a catch can, and there are many new members and also members who have bought additional G8s as well. Sounds like a great way to show how your management is working to the customers' favor....
    2009 Switchblade Silver G8 GT - Sold - Skinnies & Fullsize spare for sale in classifieds