Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Silicone Hoses

Post Thanks / Like

Same vendor, site sponsor, direct link. http://gtog8ta.com/08-09-radiator/ I'm gonna order a set, I just can't decide what color.
    Last edited by JimmyJazz; 06-17-2015 at 04:02 AM.
    '09 Pacific Slate G8 GT,1900 Magnacharger cog drive. Engine rebuilt by Texas Speed and Performance with some very nice parts. Airaid intake, Kooks 1 7/8" lt's, cats, midpipe, SLP PowerFlow exhaust. Pedders lowered touring package. Baer Pro front brakes. ForgeStar F14 GunMetal 19x8.5 Michelin Pilot Sport a/s. '78 El Camino. 2008 model Blue Heeler.

Post Thanks / Like

guess that means you arent selling your any more , lol

thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    Old Thread revival!

FYI ..Just came across someone who is making the silicone hoses again.

I posted the flea bay link ..they have Blue Red & black

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371330263984...witem=&vxp=mtr

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if they fit the GXP?

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz View Post
    Same vendor, site sponsor, direct link. http://gtog8ta.com/08-09-radiator/ I'm gonna order a set, I just can't decide what color.
    I'm seeing red ones on the horizon for me.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    Wonder if they fit the GXP?
    Not unless you switch to the 08-09 water pump...
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s/c'd cav View Post
    guess that means you arent selling your any more , lol

thank you !
    LOL!! .. I was considering at one point because I wanted Red.
    Maybe I should've put them on auction when they were the only ones out there .. if you could find them ..
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    LOL!! .. I was considering at one point because I wanted Red.
    Maybe I should've put them on auction when they were the only ones out there .. if you could find them ..
    you coulda made double back when there wasnt any others , lol

8. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LDM View Post
    Not unless you switch to the 08-09 water pump...
    Exactly! Should send Eric a message and see if he's for making some... I'd bet not! Oh, and I'm NOT changing the water pump! This baby is stock!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

FYI, here is a link to the manufacturers page:

http://coldcaseradiators.com/g8/
    Kevin
    2009 SRM G8 GXP A6 + Roof
    Go
    Vararam CAI
    VMS "Stealth" Dyno Tune
    VMS HSRK
    GTPprix's hacked Atari gauges
    Norris Motorsports Billet Oil Catch Can
    Radical Advantage Trans dipstick
    Blendimount and Invisicord for the V-1
    Doug Thorley LT's

Show
    Tint by Spade Kreations 35% & 20%
    Holden V-6 rad cover courtesy of Crazy Paul
    PB
    12.986 @ 108.78
    R.I.P. Charlie......FUCK Cancer!

11. Thanks s/c'd cav thanked for this post
    Likes s/c'd cav liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bastards even show a GXP on that page, but no hose love for the GXP!