**RIP Shaun Finley**
    FUCK CANCER
    **RIP Charlie**

'16 2SS NFG Camaro M6 NPP Mag
    Procharged, custom 4.5" heat exchanger, custom cam
    LT4 fuel system and top hardware, Stainless Works long tubes
    Weld wheels, Hoosier rear fatties, M&H front skinnies

Post Thanks / Like

Mathew I had no idea you wrecked, glad to see your back on your feet with the mod bug though! Sadly Autofair is a week that im in the field training, made it last year with a group of G8's from NC and had a blast...and nov ill be gone for deployment.

Mygray and wkicked mom thank yall!

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the GRRRR8 board!
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks doug! nice car, mind me askin what kind of power your putting down?

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by InfantryG8GT View Post
    Thanks doug! nice car, mind me askin what kind of power your putting down?
    ...and I forgot: thanks so much for your service to our country! I have a son-in-law that's a Marine that did a tour in Iraq; he's in the reserves now.

On the car, thanks, it's a blast to drive! Power wise, I'm not sure as I haven't dyno'd it after the FI mods. I would guess around 600 whp presently. I just replaced the MSD BAP as we knew there were some issues with it and the new one is definitely keeping the fuel pressure where it needs to be. I'm not sure when I'll get it back to the track for some updated 1/4 mile times but maybe later in September. We may add a second nozzle for the methanol if it looks like it needs it. After I've settled all that, I'll probably dyno it just to have the numbers. As Rick says though, the track times are the best measure! Take care.
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks man! I believe your the guy Jason and Ryan were talking about checking out the front bumper....I believe you saw it right after the paint job? Does RPM do your work also? Really enjoy those guys.
    Might have been me. RPM did some exhaust work and dyno stuff on my GT. Haven't had the GXP over there yet.
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! Its an honor to hear from GRRRR8, I hear about you alot in the G8 world.
    This one's gonna make you laugh Charlie.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.