It's official.....June 4th, 2011 (Saturday) will be our 4th Skyline Run!!!!

Hosted by Capital City G8 Car Club.

Meeting Spot:
Sears / Kmart
141 West Lee Highway
Warrenton, VA 20186-2107

Time: 9am

I will give out the route that morning when we all meet up. Last fall, we had 27 G8s and I have a feeling we will have alot more cars on this run and I don't want to make our route public, if you know what I mean. Last fall, some of us used radios during our drive. I would recommend that you bring/purchase a Motorola Talk-About radio so everyone knows what's going on.

For those those that have not been on a Skyline Run.....I'll just put it this way, you don't want to miss it. We will be driving through the Shenandoah mountains (Virginia) and having lunch at one of the lodges. The average is around $10 for lunch. You'll find that some of us like to "test" our rides, while others take the relaxed approach. No worries. Which ever you like, we always stick together...somewhat. Without saying too much, this is the time that we explore our cars capabilities and stop for pics. In the past, we even had G8s as far as N. Carolina and Penn. join us. At the end of the run, we will all gather back at the same meet spot to hang out at Chili's for beer and food.

Let me know if you have any questions. If not, I'll see you there.

I'm keeping an eye on the weather, but this area changes by the minute. If it rains on the 4th, then the Run will be pushed out to the 11th. Same meet spot and time. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!!

To enter Skyline Drive, the National Park Service requires a $15 entrance fee. They will take cash or credit card.