Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Virginia GM Performance Division meet 19 MARCH 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Default Virginia GM Performance Division meet 19 MARCH 2011

Copied and pasted from another forum (obviously)... Reply if you are thinking about attending:
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm extending an invite for a GM meet on March 19th. Thread was originally created on tbssowners.com for just the Trailblazer's, but we figured out why not gather a larger crowd and extend to all GM performance vehicles. This is just a meet and greet, show your car off, and knock the dust off from winter, no entry fee, no racing, no sponsors...
    Date:
    March 19th 2011
    Event Location:
    Bass Pro Shops:
    11550 Lakeridge Parkway
    Ashland, VA 23005
    Time:
    1pm until.....
    Who can come:
    ANYONE! Welcome to all performance Chevrolet vehicles: Camaro, Corvette, Trailblazer, Silverado, Cobalt, Impalla, Chevelle, Nova, Monte Carlo, CTS-V, GTO, G8 etc.

Forums/ Sites event is posted on:

Camaro5.com
    TBSSowners.com
    TrailblazerSS.com
    Corvetteforums.com
    LS1Tech.com
    SiveradoSS.com
    355nation.com
    Adamsforums.com
    Richmondperformancemusclecars.com
    LS1GTO.com
    Grandprixforums.net
    Montecarloss.com

Feel free to pass the word, I will update the list as more sites are invited!

Hope to see everyone there!

Original link: http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57289 <- click to see attendance list
    Attending
    1. Atlas
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT-YJ

Custom Tune by Doc at EFI Alchemy

Post Thanks / Like

The Capital City G8 guys aren't into this??? C'mon fellas, I know its a long way out, but some of you are planners and know whether or not you will be coming... All the NOVA, Tidewater, Maryland, NC and even some SC guys can attend this meet with ease... There are even some Adam's Polishes guys coming out to the event and will (supposedly) be handing out heavy discounts on products... Here is some more info on the meet:

11550 Lakeridge Parkway
    Ashland, VA 23005
    Phone: 1-804-496-4700

Menu

11:00 am - The Hampton Roads Crew meet at Bass Pro in Hampton
    11:15 am - The Hampton Roads Crew gets on the road - beautiful convoy!
    12:15 pm - The Hampton Roads Crew meets up with Jay & his crew at Exxon off hwy 33.
    01:00 pm - The Hampton Roads Crew arrives at Bass Pro in Ashland, Va.

Lunch Reservations are still pending. I think we should set it for 2:15pm that way we can count for delayed folks for traffic, etc.
    We cannot "reserve" a section for the food so we'll have to go in and put our name on the list.

We will meet up in the Back End of the parking lot. We can do the meet and greet and then go in for some late lunch and the come back out and do more shooting the shit and pictures, etc. The Parking lot WILL be marked off for our crew!! Thanks Jay!

Here is a Facebook link if anyone wants to put their name on there and spread the word
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT-YJ

Post Thanks / Like

I might be up for this! Looks like it is about a 3 hour drive for me. I can say good possibility but it might interfere with my Maggi install. That weekend is a prime time for the install. I'll see if I can drum up some more interest down here.
    That second post with the Hampton crew caught my eye!
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good for me at this time, I will try to drum up more locals in Richmond also.

Post Thanks / Like

bumping for more interest
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT-YJ

Post Thanks / Like

I have put the notice out to three other G8ers and still waiting for them to get back to me if they can make it or not. I'm still hoping to have my Maggie on by then other wise I'll be installing that instead.
    I also let the local GTO club pres. know and he said he would put it out to his people.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

Post Thanks / Like

Just posted up on our site. I'm not sure (for myself) yet, but we have at least three CCG8s going.
    Mike
    Club President
    Capital City G8 Car Club

www.ccg8cc.com

'09 G8 GT SRM (aka: Tara)
    Sport, Premium & Roof

Post Thanks / Like

Good, the more the merrier
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT-YJ

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there for sure. I believe that at least 2 other CCG8 members are coming as well.
    09 Stryker Blue G8 GT 435/405 Full bolt-ons, TSP 229/236 Cam, 3200 stall, Camaro diff, tuned by Frost, Pedders Suspension
    02 SS #510 M6 440/400, 585/592 100 shot Sold
    98 Z28 M6 cam/boltons 395/377 Sold
    73 Z28 Neverending project Soon to have a 454LSX with twin-turbos

Post Thanks / Like

One of my contacts said that he will make it. So 1 down and 3 to go (including myself).
    2009 G8 GT MGM.