Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Hello...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello...

.......justed saying....had to come up with something...the alabama scene is dead. Hell...the southeast sub-forum is slow......
    gone but not forgotten
    1.698 60' 11.946@113.66 BEST 60'....1.650
    ENGINE....ls3 block,mahle pistons,forged rods,cloyes timing chain/tensioner,stock crank,clevite bearings,arp bolts through out.
    VALVETRAINl92 heads(821casting) with lightweight exhaust valves/stainless intake valves,patriot gold dual springs/titanium locks/retainers,230/240 .595/.605 cam
    EXHAUSTkooks mid length headers,no cats,magnaflow mip-pipe/resonators,no rear mufflers.
    MISC..3.27 gears,spohn trailing arms,VMR V710'S....245/45-18 FRONT,275/40-18 REAR. CIRCLE D 3K

for now....'95 mystic teal ta,slightly built lt1,cam,headers,intake, tb,every suspension mod,c5 brakes,lowered,3.90 gears,corbeau seats,6-point cage,ZR1 rims.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 13 QTR View Post
    .......justed saying....had to come up with something...the alabama scene is dead. Hell...the southeast sub-forum is slow......
    Yeah, haven't been able to get much interest out of the G8 owners in the Huntsville area. I've come across three or four, but they aren't interested in their cars for more than just getting from A to B. We have a small group of Impala SS guys in the area and we get together once a month. We're pretty informal, but it's a good bunch if you just want to talk cars. and several also have LS cars. In addition to the my G8, the garages also include a Trailblazer SS, a C4 GS, and a C5 convertible. We had several go to the Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout at Atlanta Dragway last month. We're getting together Dec 29, probably around 5 pm at the Longhorn on US72 at Research Park Blvd. Newcomers are welcome. PM me if you're interested and I'll keep you posted.
    09-GT-White