Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: North Carolina Owners of GXP's

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default North Carolina Owners of GXP's

I have started a group on Yahoo Groups (www.yahoogroups.com) dedicated to GXP's (search for "nc_gxp" to join) located in North Carolina. We could even expand it to parts of South Carolina and Virginia if we want a larger group. I envision a very informal group that gets together about once a month to work on our cars, to attend Charlotte Autofair twice a year (as a group, we can get our cars in for free and get two free tickets for driver and co-pilot), and to attend various Coffee & Cars events! No dues or officers...just good fun and fellowship. E-mail me at alphaenvirmgt@vnet.net or call me at 704-983-2302 (office) if you have any questions. I live in Albemarle located about an hour NE of Charlotte.
    Conrad

ps...if you haven't attended a Coffee & Cars event, you are missing out on a cool event! Lots of wild, exotic cars appear and the nearby coffee shop will definitely rev up your motor! Most of the attendees have probably never seen a GXP! We can fix that!!
    2009.5 G8 GXP, Liquid Red, M6, no sunroof or GPS, Onyx/Red interior, 306107 vin, Build #545, Near Charlotte, NC, 2nd owner...just purchased on 11/27/2010 in Abingdon, Va (Ford dealer) with 15k miles. Original owner in/near Kingsport, Tn. All you North Carolina owners, join me at [url]www.yahoogroups.com/NC_GXP.
    Conrad

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Photos on Yahoogroups.com

Photos can be found at:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nc_gxp/photos/recent/list

Conrad

ps...you will have to join the Yahoo Groups...look for nc_gxp for group.
    2009.5 G8 GXP, Liquid Red, M6, no sunroof or GPS, Onyx/Red interior, 306107 vin, Build #545, Near Charlotte, NC, 2nd owner...just purchased on 11/27/2010 in Abingdon, Va (Ford dealer) with 15k miles. Original owner in/near Kingsport, Tn. All you North Carolina owners, join me at [url]www.yahoogroups.com/NC_GXP.
    Conrad

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone want to attend Charlotte Autofair in April? Trying to get 10 slots for G8's. Sat only.
    Conrad
    Conrad