Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dipstick Kit group buy!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Transmission Dipstick Kit group buy! EXTENDED!!!

The final kit is completed and Ive added pictures that we took last night. These dipsticks will read correctly as long as the kit is installed correctly, we will add instructions in every kit for the install and the proper way to check the fluid.

The group buy price is still $100.00 + Shipping as I stated before for the first 20 people to reply or send me a pm. After that we will still continue building them but the price will be $120.00 + Shipping. Payment can be done through PayPal or email money transfer. I will need each person ordering a kit to send me a private message with their shipping address and color request and I will have a final price with shipping within 24 hours. Kits are already being produced and the first 20 will be ready to ship on or before November 13th.

These kits are o-ringed top and bottom, they mount to the stock G8 valve cover. Kits will include the dipstick, dipstick tube, bolt, and instructions for installation and proper fluid level checking. All parts are powder coated in the color specified by the buyer. (Colors in stock are not exact paint code matching, red is very close to liquid red... exact paint code matching colors can be made at extra expensive to the buyer)

If there is any questions I did not answer please ask!

Last edited by CanadianEh; 01-16-2011 at 05:55 PM.
    2009 Hot White Pontiac G8 GT
    HP Tuners, Vararam, Vector Motorsports Stage 2.5 Cam, Kook's, Magnaflow, 3.45 Gears, Circle D 3200, FAST LSXr 102, Nick Williams 102mm, HP Tuners, Custom Transmission pan, Powdercoated Engine

Post Thanks / Like

I will take one in red please. I will send a PM with my shipping info. Also i would like to pay with Paypal
    Atmospheric Acquisition

Sydney - 2009 G8 GT - Liquid Red, Onyx/Red interior, Flat Black Rally Stripes
    Performance: Tuned By Me Using HP Tuners, TMS Forged 402, Ported LSA Supercharger 2.5/9.5, AIS Dual Nozzle Water/Methanol Kit, Super Chiller, ID850 Injectors, Rick C. Blower Cam, Morel Lifters, Comp Trunion Upgrade, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks 1 7/8 Mids, Solo Mach Shorty Exhaust w/ 3.5" tips, CTS-V Torque Converter, Camaro 3.45 Diff, 6 Piston Front/4 Piston Rear Brembo Brakes, ZL1 Fuel Pump/BAP, Saikou Michi Dual Catch Cans, Spohn Trailing Arms & Toe Links, BMR Cradle & Diff Bushings, Derale Trans Cooler, SJM Line Lock.

Pictures

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sending PM

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Please see questions from Devilish in the other thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wreckwriter View Post
    Please see questions from Devilish in the other thread
    Q: May of missed it how did you verify the mark is set to the correct fluid level? Also I assume the tube is large enough to use as a fill tube too?

A The tube is 1/2" and plenty big enough for a fill tube, the mark is mesaured using calipers to the exact location using my own car on each kit so it should be well within reason
    HP Tuners, Vararam, Vector Motorsports Stage 2.5 Cam, Kook's, Magnaflow, 3.45 Gears, Circle D 3200, FAST LSXr 102, Nick Williams 102mm, HP Tuners, Custom Transmission pan, Powdercoated Engine

Post Thanks / Like

locrzn wants one, pm sent

Roots blower by Magnacharger 469 hp 498 torque on Mustang dyno 12 lbs of boost
    Should be over 500 rwhp with cog drive, now 12 lbs of boost, no dyno or track time since od cog drive
    After Maggie 11.86 @ 115.33 w/1.74 60 ft (best 60ft 1.63.) (Nov. 6, 2010) Temp 60, DA 1158
    After Maggie 1/8 mile 7.58, best mph 92.16 w/1.66. Kooks Mids w/cats, H-pipe, cheap mufflers.
    20x8.5 and 20x9.5 Lorenzo Black Wl032 wheels Sumitomo Htr 3's 255-35 and 275-35's
    Eibach prokit with Lovell strut/shocks, Ctsv/Camaro Brakes
    The above Dyno numbers were after the sale to born2fly (awsome)
    New Ride is 82 malibu wagon with 6.0 ly6 and ported l92 heads, comp cam, holley hi ram intake, hedman headers, 4l60 w/3000 stall and more

Post Thanks / Like

I too would like one in red and will pay via paypal. PM being sent.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianEh View Post
    Q: May of missed it how did you verify the mark is set to the correct fluid level? Also I assume the tube is large enough to use as a fill tube too?

A The tube is 1/2" and plenty big enough for a fill tube, the mark is measured using calipers to the exact location using my own car on each kit so it should be well within reason
    As long as your G8 is filled to the correct level it shouldn't be an issue. However, those that question this will want to have their level checked prior to assuming the calibration is correct for their G8.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8 Ray View Post
    As long as your G8 is filled to the correct level it shouldn't be an issue. However, those that question this will want to have their level checked prior to assuming the calibration is correct for their G8.
    I agree, the first time you fill the transmission with the new dipstick check the level via the pan aswell as the stick to make sure they match. As long as it is installed correctly (pushed all the way into the transmission) it will be correct. This is a good way to check that it is indeed installed in the right position.

Post Thanks / Like

Can this be installed my self in the garage without swearing for a few hours?
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here